Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: builder base/loot

builder base/loot

we need more loot, even if you max your collectors and get to high trophies getting loot is ridiculously hard, and what i mean by that is stuff is way more expensive to upgrade/time then getting loot, even if u boost ur clock tower 2 -3 times a day, win all 3 your attacks a day, and gem another session for 3 more attacks, its still so hard to save up enough loot to upgrade things, like with 1 builder it is actually insane, i just feel like it makes it boring when its so difficult to save up loot or upgrade, for instance unlocking 6th builder hut just takes way to long, ive been playing for 7 years and i have a good feeling ill max my th14 by the time i get my 6th builder which is very lame if you think about it. like it took me so long to max my cannon cart and im finally almost about to max my mega tesla, but what about all the other expensive stuff you need to upgrade? its just crazy and my hero is only level 10, you can only upgrade things so fast, im just thinking even if i attack 6 times a day and boost my collectors 2 or 3 times a day, it will still probably take me another year maybe less to max my hero to level 30 which is insane only 20 levels left, but again thats 3 things to max which is like nothing, but in reality will take so long, even gemming doesnt help much, again we need either more loot, 1 extra builder at least, or builder special offers like in home village, also at least if we cant figure out builder base war even if war lasted only an hour or 2 i know the serious players will play it, but other wise we need like builder base clan games or a builder base season pass!! because honestly you just dont get hardly anything for builder base in seaaon pass, its so dumb you get 2 or 4 things each month, so again i feel like builder base needs more loot or something to make it fun again, cause once you start trying to get the 6th builder hut good luck even if you gem it will literally take you forever

New Bloke/Chick
    Firstly I think you’re exaggerating.. unless you’re doing something completely wrong there’s no way someone can max a th14 before they get otto if they’re active in both bases. That should happen around th11 at the current state of progression.

From my own experience on my mini I actually overflow on loot a lot and have to dump on walls. What happens is I upgrade my battle machine (which starts taking 3+ days at level 15), and by the time that finishes I already almost have the elixir to upgrade it again. Meanwhile my gold is acccumulating just as fast, and a lot of upgrades are either quick but cheap or expensive but long.

However.. because builder base is generally disliked by most people, I guess a lot would be in favor of reducing the time it takes to get otto. But then there’s also the problem of people who do like builder base maxing before they reach late-game home base content. So the two paths I see are reducing otto requirements or adding new bh levels, not increasing loot production or decreasing time/loot costs.

OP, you're definitely doing something way out of the ordinary. I got OTTO on my mini right when I was maxing out my th10 base with it. Hardly ever raid with it (pretty much only ever to do season challenges, so a couple of days a month), so almost all my loot came from collectors. Are you maxing each level as you go or something?

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobpppp View Post
    we need more loot, even if you max your collectors and get to high trophies getting loot is ridiculously hard, and what i mean by that is stuff is way more expensive to upgrade/time then getting loot, even if u boost ur clock tower 2 -3 times a day, win all 3 your attacks a day, and gem another session for 3 more attacks, its still so hard to save up enough loot to upgrade things, like with 1 builder it is actually insane, i just feel like it makes it boring when its so difficult to save up loot or upgrade, for instance unlocking 6th builder hut just takes way to long, ive been playing for 7 years and i have a good feeling ill max my th14 by the time i get my 6th builder which is very lame if you think about it. like it took me so long to max my cannon cart and im finally almost about to max my mega tesla, but what about all the other expensive stuff you need to upgrade? its just crazy and my hero is only level 10, you can only upgrade things so fast, im just thinking even if i attack 6 times a day and boost my collectors 2 or 3 times a day, it will still probably take me another year maybe less to max my hero to level 30 which is insane only 20 levels left, but again thats 3 things to max which is like nothing, but in reality will take so long, even gemming doesnt help much, again we need either more loot, 1 extra builder at least, or builder special offers like in home village, also at least if we cant figure out builder base war even if war lasted only an hour or 2 i know the serious players will play it, but other wise we need like builder base clan games or a builder base season pass!! because honestly you just dont get hardly anything for builder base in seaaon pass, its so dumb you get 2 or 4 things each month, so again i feel like builder base needs more loot or something to make it fun again, cause once you start trying to get the 6th builder hut good luck even if you gem it will literally take you forever
    First, please use paragraphs. It makes posts VERY much easier to read.

Then, if you max TH14 before getting OTTO, then you are playing BB very wrongly. You certainly shouldn't have the Battle Machine only at level 10 if you have been playing BB regularly most days.

I already have OTTO on three of my accounts, and did so quite early in my TH13 playing on them. And I have never gemmed anything in BB. Occasional use of clock tower potions that I have had from season pass or Clan Games, nothing else. I also haven't played BB anywhere near every day, on any of those accounts.

The third account, I had totally neglected BB until I reached TH13 on main village. It was BH9, but with mega tesla level 2, battle machine level 13, cannon carts something like level 4. It still only took me less than 2 months from there without gemming anything. I was buying Gold Pass every month, in order to progress my main base, and that did give some additional BB rewards, but not enough to make more than a week or two difference.

With just one builder, it really isn't hard to keep up with the loot required to upgrade the things you need to.

If we had significantly more loot available, then people would be complaining about only having one builder, and that loot going to waste.

Open 24 Hours
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    The three challenges other than BM one are not that hard, and I got them within a month. BM task is a bit difficult but I got it too within 3 monthes. So Imo you are exaggerating it a lot. Just invest all your gold on double cannon, archer tower, multimortar and Mega tesla. And all your elixir, first on cannon cart and laboratory, and then on battle machine.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    The three challenges other than BM one are not that hard, and I got them within a month. BM task is a bit difficult but I got it too within 3 monthes. So Imo you are exaggerating it a lot. Just invest all your gold on double cannon, archer tower, multimortar and Mega tesla. And all your elixir, first on cannon cart and laboratory, and then on battle machine.
    I found that the builder time was much more of a constraint than available loot when I was doing this.

Open 24 Hours
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I found that the builder time was much more of a constraint than available loot when I was doing this.
    You must be in higher trophy ranges. I got otto on my accounts while I was in 2000 trophy range. I had to hyper rush my accounts and it was difficult for me to trophy push then.

Banned
    OP are you for some reason upgrading walls and maxing the base rather than straight out grinding the 4 challenges?
    If you're upgrading walls... This is where you are seriously going wrong.
    It's simple to get.
    Gold dump into the 3 defense only and stop when they are at the right level, whilst upgrading cannon carts. Excess elixr into BM when cannon carts maxed...
    A elixr into the BM. Ignore all research.
    I did it just having maxed cannon carts and spamming them in a semi circle around enemy bases.
    Nothing else needs to resources poured into it.
    You also had the chance with the update last week to have OTTO without upgrading BM, after all this time and with the frequency you talk of, should have done it by now.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    You must be in higher trophy ranges. I got otto on my accounts while I was in 2000 trophy range. I had to hyper rush my accounts and it was difficult for me to trophy push then.
    Yeah, I was mostly between 3300 and 3800 while doing that.

ok thanks for the tips guys, ive been playing clash of clans way before builder base even came out😂 like i was a max th9 when there was no th10.... so again thats why my main village max and i am playing builder base right, its the time that slows u down, wether it only having 1 builder, or costing 1000 gems to gem something thats 2 days, all i was asking not even really asking just coming up with ideas to make builder base more fun, its dull regardlsss , more challenges or anything added would be great even if its literally makin it a little faster to get 6th builder hut, like im sorry it but if you start from bh1 its ganna take you at least a year to get max bh, thats if your playing every single day, so sorry if i was "exaggerating" because regardless it takes way way way longer to do anything then home village, i do like how in builder base you dont have to train troops so you can attack faster, but theres no point in that when you get 3 attacks a day😂 so again we should still think maybe talk about something to make it fun again or nah just leave builder base the way it is