Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Need Advice as a TH13

Trainee

Need Advice as a TH13

Hey there,
    I'm a TH13 with 60/71/43/12
    I'm wondering if I should switch to any new attacks for war and farming. I've been having moderate success with miners at crystal and low masters and I use PekkaSmash with superwiz / Hybrid / Super witches in war
    lately i havent been doing too well in war so is there a new meta?

and should i change my farming army

My Account -
    https://www.clashofstats.com/players...28CQ9G/summary

Warriors are OP
    That depends on which attack you are comfortable at. I find yeti smash suits best for me and for some people hybrid is their main attack.
    Just try all possible attacks and see in which one you are seeing most succcess and then master it.
    Last edited by ExploringGalaxy; April 26th, 2021 at 08:08 AM.

Trainee
    I did use Hybrid for a long long time until i started running into hh + super minion cc's and im a ground attacker in general, air isnt my forte

Tollboothwillie
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentPaladin View Post
    I did use Hybrid for a long long time until i started running into hh + super minion cc's and im a ground attacker in general, air isnt my forte
    Take a poison.

Trainee
    usually double poison / poison freeze but it effectively kills off my level 71 queen

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    Take a poison.
    You need more than a poison for that combination. You also need at least a freeze, and usually a rage as well, as the HH will be out of the poison/freeze before you can catch the SM in them.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    I am still using hybrid as my attack in Legends, and as my go to in war unless the base I'm attacking is obviously unsuitable. I have done so for most of my time as TH13 (and now with two Th14s and a third currently upgrading).

Banned
    How anyone uses yeti and pekka is beyond me. They just hit walls for 3 mins solid.
    Miners and hogs or mass dragons works perfectly fine.

Or as I found out yesterday by mistake. Forgot to clear my farming army so did my war attack with 100 sneaky goblins, 11 quakes, LL and heroes.
    Got 71% 2 stars on a th14. I'm sure 3 stars can be had. Need that unicorn unlocked for queen.

Trainee
    yeti smash and pekka smash are good against hh + super minion ccs thats why im using it..

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    How anyone uses yeti and pekka is beyond me. They just hit walls for 3 mins solid.
    Miners and hogs or mass dragons works perfectly fine.
    You have to use them with ways of clearing large numbers of walls (usually 4 or 8 quakes, often also log launcher).

I've never been as good with them as with hybrid, but I know people who are.

Or as I found out yesterday by mistake. Forgot to clear my farming army so did my war attack with 100 sneaky goblins, 11 quakes, LL and heroes.
    Got 71% 2 stars on a th14. I'm sure 3 stars can be had. Need that unicorn unlocked for queen.
    Yeah, if you can clear a large chunk of walls, it is surprising how much can be taken out.