Thread: Rss food

Rss food

There is these two farms named [redacted by Forum Moderator] and [redacted] they are constantly buying my food it doesn't matter where i post first slot last slot middle slot they always buy food in milliseconds , i have 70 slots shop so it's impossible for Normal player to buy that fast. They are constantly buying 24 hours it's been a week . �� My farm is lvl 202 and 13,300 barn space. I can't trade my food bcz of those two and please don't tell me to check followers or your friends. i contacted support they said they can't help me ,so I should just sit and watch them buy everything?
    Last edited by Cowslips; April 26th, 2021 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Forum rule 1 - naming and shaming

Why there is no option to block these invisible players ? We should have control on our shop who can buy and who can not. Supercell should give option to see last few players details who bought food from our store. So we who are infected with these can block them permanently.

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowofthetombraider View Post
    ...My farm is lvl 202 and 13,300 barn space. I can't trade my food bcz of those two and please don't tell me to check followers or your friends. i contacted support they said they can't help me ,so I should just sit and watch them buy everything?
    Given that you already contacted Player Support, I'd like to suggest you sell wheat at full price for about a week. I think the buyers will move on and buy from someone else. Good luck.

...We should have control on our shop who can buy and who can not...
    I don't think Supercell will allow us to control who can buy from our shops because Supercell owns the intellectual property including our virtual goods.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; April 26th, 2021 at 09:54 PM.
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Given that you already contacted Player Support, I'd like to suggest you sell wheat at full price for about a week. I think the buyers will move on and buy from someone else. Good luck.

I don't think Supercell will allow us to control who can buy from our shops because Supercell owns the intellectual property including our virtual goods.
    I already tried that Wheating method 😢 still it's there only buying rare foood as soon as i post. Day night everytime it's there .

But how will that help if those are bots and not real players?

There is these two farms named [redacted by Forum Moderator] and [redacted] they are constantly buying my food it doesn't matter where i post first slot last slot middle slot they always buy food in milliseconds , i have 70 slots shop so it's impossible for Normal player to buy that fast. They are constantly buying 24 hours it's been a week . �� My farm is lvl 202 and 13,300 barn space. I can't trade my food bcz of those two and please don't tell me to check followers or your friends. i contacted support they said they can't help me ,so I should just sit and watch them buy everything?
    Hello!
    firstly be carefull who you become friends with

Secondly i ve heard best chance to get rid of this "bot virus" is not to use RSS at all for 2 weeks .Good Luck!
    Last edited by MasterBB; April 27th, 2021 at 09:23 PM.

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    I already tried that Wheating method  still it's there only buying rare foood as soon as i post. Day night everytime it's there .
    Then I'd like to suggest you sell nothing for a week. If selling rare foods is a major part of your game play, then I'd like to suggest you take a break from the game for a week. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoebeKate View Post
    But how will that help if those are bots and not real players?
    I hope the more often players use TOS-breaking methods to buy goods, the more likely Supercell will detect them and ban their farms!
    Last edited by LynnK2015; April 28th, 2021 at 12:00 AM.
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI

Then I'd like to suggest you sell nothing for a week. If selling rare foods is a major part of your game play, then I'd like to suggest you take a break from the game for a week. Good luck.

I hope the more often players use TOS-breaking methods to buy goods, the more likely Supercell will detect them and ban their farms!
    Rare food as which are not found in newspaper frequently. That farm skips everything ,i sell food in my rss to level up my lvl 78 farm because it has small barn space can't store all food there. So i use my High lvl barn to get food but since weeks i can't do anything. I mean which player can sit 24 hours on my farm? And buy every food i post instantly? Whether it's first slot last slot middle slot. It buys instantly.my shop is 70 slots long

Hi Shadowofthetombraider,

You’re probably not going to like what I say, but you’re getting eggsaladant (sorry) advice from LynnK2015 and MasterBB.
    When a b/t or annoying, obsessive buyer is sitting by your RSS, blocking you from playing HayDay the way you want - IF you want to get rid of the pest, you can’t do it by doing what you have been doing. You have to change your gameplay, you really don’t have any other option in the short term. Is it fair? Of course not. Does it mirror real life? Yes! To get rid of pests, you have to change whatever it is that is attracting them, to make them go away and leave you alone. You do have some avenues, some control, which is heartening.

SC is working overtime on trying to vanquish b/ts, but it’s more a case of Whack-a-Mole, than complete and utter destruction. SC’s methods have shifted the pests behaviors over time, and decimated their numbers, but I know that’s scant consolation when you’re being afflicted by them.

You do have power to rid yourself of them. It will take time, but when you change your gameplay, they don’t want to stick around.
    I have discovered that when I’ve had to shift how I play, I discover new ways that become fun and rewarding, and enhance my HayDay gaming skills and enjoyment. There are so many ways to play - you can change your focus for a while to events, town, ways to get more expansion or tool drops, work on your achievements, etc... You have many play options within the game, and this could be the time to explore and have fun with them. You can do this!

Good luck, and I hope you start having fun outsmarting the pests.
    Last edited by AsYouWish; April 28th, 2021 at 12:54 PM.