Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A project/challenge to compare progress when new th comes out

A project/challenge to compare progress when new th comes out

Hello clash forumers,

I have a project and you all can help.

It's simple, Take a screenshot of your clash of clans base (GO ON PICTURE MODE) when A new townhall comes out and then take another screenshot when the next new townhall comes out. also say how much percent of walls are at max level for your townhall. (You don't have to take a screenshot, you can just say info about your townhall and the ratio of maxed walls and non maxed walls)
    You can also say
    - how much attacks do you do a week?
    - what kind of armies you use? (This is optional)
    - how often do you do clanwars and clangames?

What is the purpose? I cannot find words to describe it but I will try my best. To see if there is an advantage for those who don't spend money on the game. (For me specifically)

Here is an example, and yes I am participating aswell.

This screenshot was taken on April 15, Which was 3 days after th 14 was released, half of my walls are maxed for th 11

3 days after th 15 comes out I will take a screenshot and say how much walls are maxed for my townhall.

Note that th14 came out on April 12th, And since its April 25 you will say, "April 25, 13 days after th 14 was released, (say the ratio of maxed walls and non maxed walls)"

Here are the rules:
    -NO RUSHING OR TRY NOT TOO
    -IF YOU DO SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME, JUST SAY "I SPENT MONEY" OR SOMETHING THAT RELATES TO YOU SPENDING MONEY.
    -YOU MUST PLAY THE GAME DAILY, YOU CAN HAVE LONG BREAKS AND SMALL BREAKS, NOT TOO MUCH THOUGH

13 DAYS AFTER TH15 IS RELEASED I WILL RESURFACE THIS FORUM AND PUT MY BASE'S PROGRESS

Thank you for reading. I hope you understood that.
    Last edited by rusherford; April 26th, 2021 at 05:12 PM.
    I finally learned to make a signiture

Spoileralert: There IS an advantage for players who spend money, if you just look at speed of progression.

But your project is highly biased, some factors to look on:
    - how much attacks do you do?
    - what kind of armies you use?
    - clanwars and clangames?

All factors which should be included.

Quote Originally Posted by CptTrips View Post
    But your project is highly biased, some factors to look on:
    - clanwars and clangames?

All factors which should be included.
    Good point, People must also have to say
    - how often do you do clanwars and clangames?
    Only when th 15 is new. I will add this to the thread tomorrow
    Last edited by rusherford; April 26th, 2021 at 05:31 AM.
    I finally learned to make a signiture

Jeez, I just see a whole lot of 'must this' and 'mustn't that'... no fun, and for what? To have some arbitrary ... race? There's much more to progress than a screen shot of one moment in time... I'm sorry but this really doesn't make sense. I don't give a hoots behind if any of my clannies spend money on the game. What's way more important is if they enjoy it.

Also, I didn't know we have TH15 in game already? Where is it?
    Last edited by JusMe; April 26th, 2021 at 06:50 AM.

Ok april 26.....
    Th13 -- 125/152/23 lv12/lv13/lv14
    Mostly legend 6-8 raids per day
    Th12 -- 269/31 lv12/lv13
    Same but in lower league.
    Last edited by kingjaydee; April 26th, 2021 at 07:24 AM.

April 26- 14 days after TH14 release
    Th11 (8 days away from th12) All walls maxed
    usually above 120 attacks per season
    Other info i’d like to add for myself- 1month and half left of base upgrades
    3months and a half left of lab upgrades
    Heroes maxed

The purpose you described is to see if there's an advantage for those who don't spend money on the game. But what is actually the point here? Advantage from whom & over what? And how is spending upto $20 still counted as 'not spending money'?

April 26 , 2021
    14 days after TH14 release.
    I am TH14.
    Level 14 walls - 323
    Level 15 walls - 2

My guess - Th15 is far away (maybe in end of 2022). So i will be maxed before that 🤷♥♂️.

There is a progression advantage to spending money. Good thing, too, or else people wouldn't spend money and then free players wouldn't have a game to play either.

I have two accounts that were full max before the update dropped. For one I buy the gold pass, for the other I spend nothing. Both will be full max again before th15 drops. The one that I buy the gold pass for will be max sooner. I have a 3rd account that was close to max. Because SC spaces the new halls out far enough that active players can upgrade everything from the prior hall and still catch up some more in addition to that...I expect this 3rd account will be full max th14 before th15 drops, without spending any money.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by rusherford View Post
    Hello clash forumers,

I have a project and you all can help.

It's simple, Take a screenshot of your clash of clans base when A new townhall comes out and then take another screenshot when the next new townhall comes out. also say how much percent of walls are at max level for your townhall

What is the purpose? I cannot find words to describe it but I will try my best. To see if there is an advantage for those who don't spend money on the game.

Here is an example, and yes I am participating aswell.

April 15, 3 days after th 14 was released, half of my walls are maxed for th 11

3 days after th 15 comes out I will take a screenshot and say how many walls are maxed for my townhall.

Note that th14 came out on April 12th, And since its April 25 you will say, "April 25, 13 days after th 14 was released, (say the ratio of maxed walls and non maxed walls)"

Here are the rules:
    -NO RUSHING
    -NO SPENDING MORE THEN 20 DOLLARS ON THE GAME
    -YOU MUST PLAY THE GAME DAILY, YOU CAN HAVE LONG BREAKS AND SMALL BREAKS, NOT TOO MUCH THOUGH

13 DAYS AFTER TH15 IS RELEASED I WILL RESURFACE THIS FORUM AND PUT MY BASE'S PROGRESS

Thank you for reading. I hope you understood that.=P
    I think the mods will be ecstatic when you necro an 18 month old thread.

Is the $20 limit for the day or the year? Do cosmetic purchases like sceneries count in this limit?
    Last edited by toofinedog; April 26th, 2021 at 02:25 PM.