Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Allowing selfish members

Allowing selfish members

Not sure will this ever be addressed, pretty sure there are some of these in your clan but Iím pointing out these none/minimal donators that gets away year after year. I hate the fact that every time I log in thereís a stack of request and its the same people that donít care about their ratio and just relying on the few that fills the request. You write a clan message and it simply falls on deaf ears. They might be reliable attackers but extremely selfish in their donates, itís not fun donating your troops away then wait again or gemming for these guys, they just stay silent and continue as the game allows it. There must be some form of punishment such as they lose cc housing space on troops and spells if they passed a certain uneven ratio. Itís really painful filling 5-6 stacked literally regularly.

I completely understand your point but putting such restrictions on players will only cause negative impact on the game.Also they can leave and rejoin the clan to reset their ratios,I have seen some players doing this even in my clan,one solution can be to stop donating them but then they might leave the clan.

Or here's a crazy idea: KICK THEM. If they aren't living up to your standards then get rid of them. Who cares if they're reliable attackers. Clearly donation ratio is more important to you so start acting like a leader and get rid of the players that aren't following your rules.

Do you not see the vicious circle you've created? You've set the rules, players don't follow them, yet you keep them around and you continue to fill their CCs. This is self inflicted frustration at this point by continuing to reward bad behavior.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; April 26th, 2021 at 04:01 AM.

Millennial Club
    Everyone in the clan should add value to the clan, in at least one way.
    Maybe you have TH7’s you don’t add to wars, and can’t donate make troops to top players always maxes out clan glams.
    Maybe some attack in war every time... 6 pack every war but don’t don’t donate a lot.
    Maybe someone is just really chatty with always something funny to say, that just makes you want to come on and see what he posted overnight?
    Finding the payers that do everything is hard, and long as you think they are worth not kicking then you accept they value they offer, otherwise you kick.
    As for a punishment for players that don’t contribute... you are given that power via the big Kick button you have. (Or demote/don’t promote/don’t donate to them options if you want).

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH14 | AQ: L80 | BK: 76 | GW 55 | RC: 30| Max Trophies: 5500+

Pro Member
    I personally don't like calling people who actively request donations and don't give back "selfish." It's a donation for a reason. You're making a conscious choice to give without expecting in return. The satisfaction is drawn from knowing you've done someone in your clan a solid. Also, if you feel someone is being stingy, you can always respond in kind and refuse to fill their request.

Anyways, I recognize that actively donating may matter to some, but I do not see it as an issue needs resolving on SC's end. It's more of an issue of poor clan management by OP. They have all the tools necessary to fix their problems should it be treated as one.

Centennial Club
    If you want them to donate, and they don't in spite of all you've asked, kick them.

Your clan, your rules. Don't like it? Get out.

Recruiting may be hard, but it is better than pulling your hair out trying to get them to be more proactive. Continuing to donate to them feeds into the problem that you have created.
    Gonna leave this here so I don't have to search every time someone says "help I can't get in touch with support"

Clash of Clans customer support: https://help.supercellsupport.com/cl...tact-form.html

If they don't suit your standards, kick them out. Donation ratio or any such thing is pretty much a clan management thing and varies heavily from clan to clan so we can't expect a solution to something which is not even a problem for some. The only problem I feel when requests stack is that I can't donate them siege machines quickly. Other requests can be filled up pretty easily. If they are not contributing in donations, we just ask them to not be impatient when they get delayed donation.
    But expecting a certain ratio isn't something I think should be a criteria. Some people tend to stay online very much and donate quickly while some people take time in training troops and miss the opportunity to donate. This might throw off ratios in pretty weird way.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazelgraze View Post
    Not sure will this ever be addressed, pretty sure there are some of these in your clan but I’m pointing out these none/minimal donators that gets away year after year. I hate the fact that every time I log in there’s a stack of request and its the same people that don’t care about their ratio and just relying on the few that fills the request. You write a clan message and it simply falls on deaf ears. They might be reliable attackers but extremely selfish in their donates, it’s not fun donating your troops away then wait again or gemming for these guys, they just stay silent and continue as the game allows it. There must be some form of punishment such as they lose cc housing space on troops and spells if they passed a certain uneven ratio. It’s really painful filling 5-6 stacked literally regularly.
    It is entirely up to you to punish them. Supercell will not and absolutely should not take any action whatsoever over this.

If they are ignoring your explicit instructions, then kick them. You can always invite them back the first time, with a warning that if they continue, then you will kick them permanently.

And of course, just because they request, does not mean you have to fill those requests. Again, you TELL them that requetss will not be filled until they bring their donation ratio up to the required standard for the clan.

It is possible that the OP is just a Co Leader, and said selfish players are also Co Leaders, so he can't kick them? :P It's more of a clan management issue and shouldn't involve changing the game mechanics just to address this.

Open 24 Hours
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by Yachi View Post
    It is possible that the OP is just a Co Leader, and said selfish players are also Co Leaders, so he can't kick them? :P It's more of a clan management issue and shouldn't involve changing the game mechanics just to address this.
    If one is doing such things despite being a coleader, he/she is not worthy of that position. The clan leader should demote them the first time and kick them the next, if they are still doing the same.