Thread: How to get more blueprints?

How to get more blueprints?

I have 5 custom decorations but only 1 is complete. Havenít seen any more blueprints. What area do I need to concentrate on to see more blueprints? Derby? Farm pass? Sanctuary?thanks

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    Derby is a consistent source of blueprint (column 5 and column 8 in classic derby, column 10 in Chill Derby).

You can also find them in:
    - regular Valley shop (only need tokens)
    - Farm pass (i'm not eligible to blueprint so can't tell if they always come)
    - Greg's special occasion gifts
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D

I have blueprints in the final spot (30) of the paid path of the farm pass. It has 3 blueprints, 2 scrolls and 500k+ xp .Also on the paid path is an upgradeable deco in the 18th spot.

I don't currently have any in the non -paid side of farm pass. But, I believe I had one in a previous farm pass. Maybe someone else has one. If nobody else can verify this, I will try and track it for our future reference.

Edit: I also wanted to remind you that there is a limit of 15 blueprints you can store at a time. So, if you aren't finding any at all, this could be the reason.
    Last edited by RescueSquad15; April 26th, 2021 at 01:26 AM.

May Season just started. Anyone at level 71 or above got blueprint in their path (both paid and free) ? And at which check point, please?

Thank you.
    Last edited by meonhoc; May 1st, 2021 at 01:40 PM.
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D

I have 3 blueprints in the final checkpoint on the paid path but none on the free path. Level 175. I currently have zero blueprints as I just upgraded a decoration.

Thank you!

I feel that people who are eligible will have the same rewards in their farm pass. Does anyone else get different experience although being eligible (less than 10 blueprint stored when the Farm Pass started) ?