Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Automated farming rampant in lower leagues

I havent seen any bots in a long long time. But then I am not hanging out in lower leagues.
    Level 228 | TH14 | 2851 war stars | clan C9R2GLC
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    I want to be Mayor of Dawnbreak City

Warriors are OP
    Quote Originally Posted by PUREAWE View Post
    There is some regular botting again at th14 at low leagues (Crystal-Master) going on. I get often hit by gibarch, with troops getting placed around the edges in perfectly straight regular lines (identical places between troops). Some of these attackers have over a thousand attacks this season already. If this gets through the bot-spotting radar, what will happen when more advanced bots appear and start creating accounts? Please set up some monster bot fighting team and save the game.
    How do you know they are bots ? That can be done by swiping multiple fingers across the base which can be better done in big screen like tabs.

Also having 1000+ attack does not mean one is bot. Maybe he is playing a lot.

Lastly I have been farming in lower leauges for so many years and haven't seen such an attack in defence log. So they must be rare.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    How do you know they are bots ? That can be done by swiping multiple fingers across the base which can be better done in big screen like tabs.

Lastly I have been farming in lower leauges for so many years and haven't seen such an attack in defence log. So they must be rare.
    It's definitely suspicious. You'll get hit by very similar attacks that are all deployed with superhuman precision and timing. Add how often they raid and the alarm bells go off.

While I can't speak to the exact attack OP is referencing, the egregious ones are pretty obvious. We don't usually mean someone is swiping their fingers across the screen or doing just a multifinger drop. Typically the obvious ones will have all the units deployed simultaneously in the exact same pixel perfect spot with frame perfect timing in each of those pixel perfect spots.

In terms of how common this is, only SC could really tell. I don't look at the replays in my defense log honestly so I have no clue if I have been hit recently by a bot attack. It also may differ by TH level.

Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    It's definitely suspicious. You'll get hit by very similar attacks that are all deployed with superhuman precision and timing. Add how often they raid and the alarm bells go off.
    People at lower leagues look at defense log? Maybe I'm just weird then

Most likely they aren't all bots, but yes, there are a lot of bot attacks down low and, yes, you can be pretty sure when you see them.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Centennial Club
    I was hit by the same bot, same account, twice in two days. Same army, same precision drops, same timing of drops (you can actually count the seconds between each troop). You try to click revenge, and whaddya know? "This player is online" - every time (yes, I use revenge because I'm spiteful :/)

Just reported it and moved on.

I agree there is a bit of a problem going on based on just my own experiences, and reading about it in general it seems that my experiences are not isolated either. I just hope that the octopus is brought out a bit more regularly.
    Gonna leave this here so I don't have to search every time someone says "help I can't get in touch with support"

Clash of Clans customer support: https://help.supercellsupport.com/cl...tact-form.html

Village Maiden
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupholder View Post
    I was hit by the same bot, same account, twice in two days. Same army, same precision drops, same timing of drops (you can actually count the seconds between each troop). You try to click revenge, and whaddya know? "This player is online" - every time (yes, I use revenge because I'm spiteful :/)

Just reported it and moved on.

I agree there is a bit of a problem going on based on just my own experiences, and reading about it in general it seems that my experiences are not isolated either. I just hope that the octopus is brought out a bit more regularly.
    Donít hold your breath, this has been a ongoing problem for the entirety of clash itself, and it seems the botters will always hold the upper hand, and nothing we can do to stop it, itís demoralizing, and to be frank has me on the edge of just wanting to call an end to the great game, all good things come to an end though

Now yes, these bots suck, they are mostly in lower leagues, and at higher th, they don't get much loot at all and ofc always lose
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi