Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dead base in th14

Dead base in th14

Im th14 now, but i cant find loot in dead base, is very hard to loot in th14 because upgrade defense and hero is very expensive, im trying loot in crystal,master, champion but still i cant find dead base

This isn't doesn't belong in the ideas and feature requests.

That said, th 14 is pretty new. The people who are th 14s are active most likely since the update was this month. Farm on active bases they still get loot. Ive been farming in legends and am doing fine on loot so consider that too.

Tollboothwillie
    Dead bases are not nor should they be easy to find/plentiful. Train a cheap strong army and attack bases with loot. There are many with over 700k in Champs 2-3 that I know for sure.

[This doesn't belong to IFR]

If you look at a few threads in the General section, there are people farming in legends (which is pretty efficient if you have your heroes available) and others who are farming in higher leagues, where the league bonus is enough to pay for your army. You can even combine the approaches, I saw a few players pushing to legends with sneaky goblins.

This thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...609-Loot-dried
    Last edited by eitiel; April 24th, 2021 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alamok View Post
    Im th14 now, but i cant find loot in dead base, is very hard to loot in th14 because upgrade defense and hero is very expensive, im trying loot in crystal,master, champion but still i cant find dead base
    TH14 is less than a month old, do you seriously think you're going to find an abundance of dead bases? You'll have to put your big boy pants on and attack live bases for probably a few months before you start seeing dead TH14s

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Moved to correct(ish) subforum and it looks like you have experienced this before...

...maybe it is time to change your approach.

Tollboothwillie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakunin View Post
    Moved to correct(ish) subforum and it looks like you have experienced this before...

...maybe it is time to change your approach.
    Almost 6 years and they still haven't fixed this.

Warriors are OP
    I agree with OP and believe that this is the result of big update including new th.
    And it's not for th14 only, even i am (th13) also facing shortage.

If you’re looking for dead th14s two weeks after the th14 update, you’re probably not going to find them. Those who have chosen to speed up their th14s to get to work on them right away are least likely subset of players to be idle and neglecting their bases right now.

Forum Superstar
    less dead bases is a very good sign, it means there are tons of active folks out there which is good for the game. I would think people would be happy about that instead of complaining.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doesn’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.