Thread: I thought lowest housing space troop comes out first...

I thought lowest housing space troop comes out first...

I was doing my LL attacks today, when in one of the QCs, My queen first drew 3 hhs, I had to force a poison as 3 hhs are just too much with xbows, then a ton of goblins, maybe 15 or 21, my poison had expired as these two waves came a little apart in timing due to queen stepping out of the cc range, Now at the end came 1 or 2 extra hhs, and Boom Queen is deadSo, Technically, I thought all the goblin horde should have came in first then the wave of hhs, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Paribodh View Post
    I was doing my LL attacks today, when in one of the QCs, My queen first drew 3 hhs, I had to force a poison as 3 hhs are just too much with xbows, then a ton of goblins, maybe 15 or 21, my poison had expired as these two waves came a little apart in timing due to queen stepping out of the cc range, Now at the end came 1 or 2 extra hhs, and Boom Queen is deadSo, Technically, I thought all the goblin horde should have came in first then the wave of hhs, isn't it?
    What else was with your queen? A loon out ahead to clear bombs? Owl pet?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

What 2222 is suggesting is that you lured the headhunters (ranged) with some flying troop, then the goblins (melee) with your AQ

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    What else was with your queen? A loon out ahead to clear bombs? Owl pet?
    Yes, precisely a Coco loonAnd that is making complete sense now
    Thnx for ur input, I'll keep that in mind now