Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Derby erasing tasks

Derby erasing tasks

I just completed two tasks and went to the derby board to choose another and also was deleting tasks off the derby board and saw I had 0 of 16 completed on a beach task. I thought maybe I hit a wrong button, but deleted the beach task...after finishing, and took a cinema task. Completed it...went to derby board and it again erased all what I did and did not give me credit. Board still says 1 task left to do, 5 completed. So, I am guessing that I did not hit a wrong key...the derby just did not give me credit for doing the two tasks and reset my counts back to zero. I should have 7 completed tasks and one left to do.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulberrylane View Post
    I just completed two tasks and went to the derby board to choose another and also was deleting tasks off the derby board and saw I had 0 of 16 completed on a beach task. I thought maybe I hit a wrong button, but deleted the beach task...after finishing, and took a cinema task. Completed it...went to derby board and it again erased all what I did and did not give me credit. Board still says 1 task left to do, 5 completed. So, I am guessing that I did not hit a wrong key...the derby just did not give me credit for doing the two tasks and reset my counts back to zero. I should have 7 completed tasks and one left to do.
    Hello, and welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry to hear of your problem. No-one on the forum can help you with this issue, other than by giving advice; we do not have access to game files.

You need to contact Supercell Support, which you can do in-game by tapping on the settings cog wheel.

I hope this helps.
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/