Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: L.A.S.S.I attacking walls

Centennial Club

L.A.S.S.I attacking walls

Hey everyone,

so during my attacks I found out that L.A.S.S.I is attacking walls, although it has the ability to jump over walls. It is attacked to my barb king. The following situation was really annoying: During a war attack there was only one building left (builder hut), behind a wall, and instead of jumping over the wall L.A.S.S.I just attacked the wall like the remaining troops, costing me the third star. I watched other replays saw that it happens quite often.

So why is that? Is it intentional to have the same target as its hero? That would make it useless to attach it to heroes that cant jump walls. Or is it an AI bug?

Sorry if this topic has already been covered somewhere.
    Thank you.

Millennial Club
    https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/L.A.S.S.I

While LASSI may not target what Hero is targeting, but LASSI preferred target is "Within 2.5 tiles of the Hero" that she is assigned to.
    Is the last buildings in your attack farther than 2.5 tiles of the Hero LASSI assigned to?

Centennial Club
    Dang robot dogs always chewing up the walls and ruining everything. Smh

What is it, L.A.S.S.I? Timmy’s stuck in a wall?!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldMcDuck View Post
    Hey everyone,

so during my attacks I found out that L.A.S.S.I is attacking walls, although it has the ability to jump over walls. It is attacked to my barb king. The following situation was really annoying: During a war attack there was only one building left (builder hut), behind a wall, and instead of jumping over the wall L.A.S.S.I just attacked the wall like the remaining troops, costing me the third star. I watched other replays saw that it happens quite often.

So why is that? Is it intentional to have the same target as its hero? That would make it useless to attach it to heroes that cant jump walls. Or is it an AI bug?

Sorry if this topic has already been covered somewhere.
    Thank you.
    Well if there was better proof, I can't find it. L.A.S.S.I. should always be attached to the Queen.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    What is it, L.A.S.S.I? Timmyís stuck in a wall?!
    Oh man that made me laugh.

Maybe next pet will be a dolphin named F.L.I.P.P.E.R.

Quote Originally Posted by AFRO View Post
    Oh man that made me laugh.

Maybe next pet will be a dolphin named F.L.I.P.P.E.R.
    Our Southern hemisphere friends would also love their Bush Kangaroo..
    Used to think it was hilarious watching Skippy and they knew what he was saying.

i had my owl attacking a piece of wall for nearly the whole attack.
    apparently it was helping out the king / the king died / the owl found no other target within its small radius.
    just when that piece of wall was down it re-targetted to a building. all other troops had been gone already by that time, it was fun to watch that lone owl do its thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/L.A.S.S.I

While LASSI may not target what Hero is targeting, but LASSI preferred target is "Within 2.5 tiles of the Hero" that she is assigned to.
    Is the last buildings in your attack farther than 2.5 tiles of the Hero LASSI assigned to?
    It's a she? Is it like a guess because pekka is a she or is it official?
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

To more directly answer you OP, yes that sounds like a bug. Another annoying bug is that your healers may heal the unicorn.