Thread: Marker for unharvested pigs

Thumbs Up Marker for unharvested pigs

Hi. I wondered if we could have a small marker on the steamer for harvesting pigs. For example, the little cap on the steamer could be red when there is a pig in the paddock that is available for harvesting, and then it could return to grey , as it is now, if there are no pigs in the paddock available for harvesting?
    This idea comes , because the cows and goats have a bucket handle that changes colour in this way , and I find it really useful.
    What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by SweetTimothy View Post
    Hi. I wondered if we could have a small marker on the steamer for harvesting pigs. For example, the little cap on the steamer could be red when there is a pig in the paddock that is available for harvesting, and then it could return to grey , as it is now, if there are no pigs in the paddock available for harvesting?
    This idea comes , because the cows and goats have a bucket handle that changes colour in this way , and I find it really useful.
    What do you think?
    Hi. The arrow pointing downwards from that collector is gold (like the cow bucket handle) when the pigs are ready. It will be grey when they are not.
    Last edited by Tahoe; April 23rd, 2021 at 07:49 AM.

https://justhayday.boards.net/
    (Grand Opening 5/28/21)

I never noticed this. I always waited until saw the animals staying in place instead of walking around after being fed.

Edit: I just noticed that the marker doesn't necessarily tell any individual animals ready, just that the pen has at least one. I noticed this while trying to tap on individual animals. If you tap on a pen with only one animal ready the marker is gold even if you tap on an animal that isn't ready.
    Last edited by RescueSquad15; April 23rd, 2021 at 02:37 PM.