Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Games not worth the effort anymore

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudbugs View Post
    Yea. I don't think Ive ever maxed points. Ive been noticing a trend of harder and more time consuming challenges or challenges that require quicker troop training with potions or gems.. By design I'm sure.
    It is not hard to max out the points. Four of my five accounts have done so this month

And I have no idea why you believe you are seeing this trend. I don't think I've ever used training potions specifically to complete challenges. Though with my three main accounts in Legends, I just don't do the 1 hour main base challenges, unless I am already boosting.

I've been trying for an hour to get 3 stars with those BH minions. Lol. Man does that side of the game need a serious rework. If it wasnt for CG Id never visit.
    There are quite a few who only visit for CG, but that doesn't mean it needs a rework (which is just not going to happen).

I do tend to play it much more during CG, though I also play it a reasonable amount the rest of the month - but that is my choice. We all have that choice (at least once you have OTTO upgraded for the 6th builder).

Quote Originally Posted by Mudbugs View Post
    Yea. I don't think Ive ever maxed points. Ive been noticing a trend of harder and more time consuming challenges or challenges that require quicker troop training with potions or gems.. By design I'm sure. I've been trying for an hour to get 3 stars with those BH minions. Lol. Man does that side of the game need a serious rework. If it wasnt for CG Id never visit.
    i have 14 accounts in the main clan, all on the board, with two of them at 4k.. Around 18k points in total.

I only have my 3 days off work to get it done, as well as doing 2 wars, where I usually have around 12 accounts on our war day roster.
    I personally dont see how getting a single account to 4k over 6 days can be much of a hardship.

The sticky shows which challenges are boosted, and although they differ season to season, there still seems to be plenty of boosted tasks, same as always.

Warriors are OP
    Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    Iím curious what you need to be put on offer to make it worth your effort?
    What realistic 2 rewards on offer in the top tier would make it worth it for you?
    Last tier : BOE and Rune of dark.
    Second last tier : BOH/BOB
    Third last tier : Rune of Gold
    Fourth last tier : Rune of Elixir/ BOF
    Fifth last tier : 5 builder pots/ 5 research pots

thats it. Not greedy but justifying what he (or me) may expect after doing cg challenges
    Last edited by ExploringGalaxy; April 26th, 2021 at 08:25 AM.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    Last tier : BOE and Rune of dark.
    Second last tier : BOH/BOB
    Third last tier : Rune of Gold
    Fourth last tier : Rune of Elixir/ BOF
    Fifth last tier : 5 builder pots/ 5 research pots

thats it. Not greedy but justifying what he (or me) may expect after doing cg challenges
    They have never ever had rewards at anything like that level.

BoE is at most once a year thing, and they only occasionally have books in more than one tier - and then never below 2nd highest tier. I don't think they have ever had runes in the 4th last tier either

I know that was largely tongue-in-cheek, but I would seriously like to know why the OP thinks that rewards have been any less for the last three CG (as he claims in the OP) than they usually were before.

Banned
    Yes. I agree with the OP. Clan games are a waste of time and just grind your time instead of grind your fun. Season challenges are better as you get to do them at your own time and you don't have clan mates demanding to do clan games.

Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    Yes. I agree with the OP. Clan games are a waste of time and just grind your time instead of grind your fun. Season challenges are better as you get to do them at your own time and you don't have clan mates demanding to do clan games.
    Not sure why either would be of value to you staying in the shallow end of the clash pool as you do.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22