Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What's the longest break you've taken from CoC?

I'm currently in the middle of a break that has now been 3 days long (Longest I've gone without playing to this point). Not sure if or when I'll go back to the game. Frankly the game has become too demanding and stale for me. The frequent nerfs of strategies which I have found fun and successful is annoying. The single worst thing in the game as far as I'm concerned was the advent of the copy base feature. The game has gone steadily downhill since then. The hardest part was stopping to take a break in the first place. Now that I've tasted freedom, I'm not sure I want to get sucked back in.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    The hardest part was stopping to take a break in the first place. Now that I've tasted freedom, I'm not sure I want to get sucked back in.
    I felt that way about things too. I was reading a lot more. Odd, but those moments of just sitting there that I used to grab a tablet, I grabbed a book instead. Not that I wasn't reading, I just am now reading a lot more. When I tried to play again, it felt more like work than fun.
    Ending threads one comment at a time.