Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the longest break you've taken from CoC?

What's the longest break you've taken from CoC?

Since there was a thread regarding how long dead bases can be looted for, that got me thinking about how long we've all taken a break from the game. I myself have taken about a year and half off from CoC before coming back. How about you? What's the longest break you've taken?
    LEVEL 135: BRAND NEW TH11 | MY STATS
    IGN: BazookaJoe | CLAN: MN ICE

A week. My wife and I went on a cruise for our 25th a few years back and we decided to disconnect from electronics and reconnect other ways. However, I wasn't very serious the first year or so I played. Just a few attacks. Week so maybe my break was when I started.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

About 3 years, I had a device I used and then I quit using the device, I was 10 when I quit the first time, the second break was a few months because I simply got bored (I was still in Gold III as an almost maxed th9)

3 months. Came back in 2017 when I heard the hype about the mysterious boat on the shore. What a disappointing update to come back to

Pro Member
    Took quite a long break... probably two or so years. Came back for the 2020 winter update.

Millennial Club CHIMICHANGATIME's Avatar
    Longest I’ve gone without accessing my town is 5 days while traveling without internet; otherwise I log on daily to keep my collectors from filling up

I haven’t done any PvP attacking since 2017.

Fresh Spawn
    One plus year or two combined the best thing about breaks like that is you come back with a renewed interest to continue the game

Almost 1.5 year completely quit coc in begining of 2018 and returned in july 2019. At that time it felt like game have completely changed then i left again for 2 months in feb & march 2020 and returned in late march and havent taken a break since then.

Centennial Club
    Took a 2 year break started back up then quarantine hit and I took another year break and now Im back in full swing. During two year break I thought Id never play again. Happy that wasnt the case

4 years on my main, 30 days on my mini.

Made by, Be a Legend