Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Not getting any war matches, searched for 48 hours in total

Exclamation Not getting any war matches, searched for 48 hours in total

Clan Tag: #2RP8RGLU
    Clan Name:
    Musketeers Dhk

Hi,

we have played 7 was (including war league) in last 30 days. (Clan tag #2rp8rglu)
    But we are not getting any war match now, last search was 48 hours in total but not getting any war match.
    "in 15vs15 match, we have 5 th9 (4 max defence, 1 new th9), 4 th8 (3 max, 1 new),
    5 th7 (3max, 2 nwe), 1 th6" - with this team, we played 6 war in a row.
    But not getting any war now.
    I've tried 20vs20 by adding 5 below th6 th, but not getting war
    also tried with 10vs10, 5 th9, 4 th8, 1 th11 rushed base

but still not getting any matches.

we are lvl7 clan, have played 100+ wars with same lineup but never happen this.

Please let me know there is the problem, In this last 48 hours, i have trird changing lineup but still not getting wars

We have an engineer base of th11, i have searched the war both with and without that base, not get any war

note that i have restarted the searches after 5 to 8 hours, and still searching for war

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by towshinst View Post
    note that i have restarted the searches after 5 to 8 hours, and still searching for war
    It sounds like you must have a less common roster than most other clans that are searching at the same time as you. Based on you saying that you've had the exact same lineup for more than 100 wars, then it sounds like your players aren't progressing and other teams are just passing you by. It's a player's choice how they want to play the game, but those choices will affect your experience.

I also have to point out that if you stopped the war search after 5 hours, you only searched for 5 hours. If you stopped the war search after 8 hours, you only searched for 8 hours. Don't stop the search, if your goal is to get paired for war. Essentially, after waiting in line for hours, you're choosing the get out of line and move to the back.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 22 - 781 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Groupme - + - Discord

Heads up.. Folk will answer to your post in the other thread.. No need to start a fresh one..

But, I took a look..
    First thing.. The MMA is playing funny at the moment..
    We ran 2x 20v wars with my more or less maxed 13 and a new 13 at the top, finishing with th6 at the bottom..
    We drew rusher each time.. 2x 13s on their side, but the wars were won with the spin..

Then we added another new 13 this time, and we drew a 14 that had jumped from max 13, as well as another big 13 (129k gold weight).. That war is in the balance.. We will likely finish with 58 or 59.. They should get similar or better, since our #2 is already 3'd..

So only minimal change, with a single larger account replacing a mid to low one, and drastic effect on the MMA..

That brings us to your roster..
    It seems you have a fairly static breakdown..
    You have 9s down to 7s, which should marry and match well..
    Then that old 1 cannon wonder..
    That in itself should be okay, since the rest of the roster looks balanced enough (1 outlier rarely has much effect)..
    Then you finish with a 6..

I notice you do well in war.. Very experienced at your weights, as signified by all the perfects..
    Trouble is, matchmaking is dependent on other clans running a similar roster to oneself..
    SC dont set the common ground, clans do, with what they line up with..

If you suddenly stopped matching, then something changed.. And in your case it isnt you.
    I would doubt that TH14 has caused all those lower halls to suddenly move on.. TH14 wont affect accounts that far down..
    The cc cap may have some effect, but I wouldnt think much ..
    Or they been tweaking the MMA due to the new hall, and caused your line up to become an outlier for some reason..

I would expect the matchmaker to return to normal at some point, since it has been working well..
    But in the meantime, you may need to wait it out, or tweak your own roster..

First thing I would do is start the spin and let it run.. It will time out after 24 hours if there truly isnt anybody out there similar enough to match.. But I have seen spins last most of a day before getting a hit whilst playing around with breakdowns..
    And the longer you are spinning, the wider the matching parameters get..

Otherwise, lose that 11 for a spin, see how it goes..
    Replace it with another 9 if you have one..
    may no longer be able to perfect, but you should get a match at least..

Trouble is, dont look like much is wrong with your roster, without looking at every base in your breakdown
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; April 22nd, 2021 at 10:08 PM.

I'd have to agree with Josh.
    I've had a look at your roster, and other than the single lopsided TH11 you like to run, i can't see anything obvious that would cause you major problems in finding a timely match.

A strange one indeed.
    My only concern is that if your roster has been static for some time, and all your bases haven't been progressing, then why?
    I don't see any obvious offensive engineering across your clan, so i'd suggest just starting a new war search and let it run its course.

Good luck!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 18 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : TH13.

Perhaps something in the matchmaker changed with regard to how it handles that one very engineered account? In the past it seems the matchmaker mostly would ignore the low defensive weight and match up with a clan with a more powerful bottom or match up with another clan also engineering. Maybe something changed in that regard. I'd suggest giving it a try without it and with it and see what differences that makes.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Millennial Club
    I’m in a few different clans, my main running 14’s to 12’s (this war also one 11 which I don’t like doing but it was either that or drop 4 players) and matched up reasonably quick with an ok match up. (They have two extra 13’s and both still with a 11 at the bottom)
    The other clan, running TH9-7 wars is searching now for about 6 hours. The roster is all non rushed, no single canon wonders...
    6 hrs seems a long search time.

EDIT: Search still running but just spotter leader is running TH9x9 and TH7x6 (no TH8’s which I’m sure wouldn’t help in the match up or time running I guess).
    Last edited by vansimon; April 24th, 2021 at 12:43 AM.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH14 | AQ: L80 | BK: 76 | GW 55 | RC: 30| Max Trophies: 5500+

Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    I’m in a few different clans, my main running 14’s to 12’s (this war also one 11 which I don’t like doing but it was either that or drop 4 players) and matched up reasonably quick with an ok match up. (They have two extra 13’s and both still with a 11 at the bottom)
    The other clan, running TH9-7 wars is searching now for about 6 hours. The roster is all non rushed, no single canon wonders...
    6 hrs seems a long search time.

EDIT: Search still running but just spotter leader is running TH9x9 and TH7x6 (no TH8’s which I’m sure wouldn’t help in the match up or time running I guess).
    Wow mate.. Those heavy wars sound like heaven.. I dont have the skills yet, but one day I gotta get in on some of that action.

Is interesting that your low hall war search is also drawing up a blank so far..
    I agree that the missing 8's wont help.. Also think that prior to the new hall it would still get a match of sorts, and the quality would likely be more of an issue.

Maybe they decided to take a look at lower hall wars..
    They have the data to take a closer look at war spin patterns, so would be interesting to see what percentage of wars spun were the common 9 and under ones.. This seems to be a popular choice for those running perma max mini's

They capped the cc, so maybe they are capping the ability for these rosters to get a match too?
    Whether it is simply a temporary side effect of the MMA change to allow a smoother transition to TH14, who knows, but time will tell..
    If its to combat static rosters, then I guess there will be a lot of alts that are going to be collecting dust going forward.

Somebody much cleverer than me and time on their hands could probably delve into the API and provide some clues as to the numbers spinning at these weights tho.

Millennial Club
    After the cancellation and adding of one TH8, the search took about 6-7hrs but did match.
    surprisingly it was very even. Equal number of 9’s & a single 8 on each side. Opposition has a TH6 at the bottom but still have enough TH7’s for this to be a non issue. As always, will come down to how the nines go against each other.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH14 | AQ: L80 | BK: 76 | GW 55 | RC: 30| Max Trophies: 5500+

Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    After the cancellation and adding of one TH8, the search took about 6-7hrs but did match.
    surprisingly it was very even. Equal number of 9’s & a single 8 on each side. Opposition has a TH6 at the bottom but still have enough TH7’s for this to be a non issue. As always, will come down to how the nines go against each other.
    Interesting development..
    Seems they have loosened matching somewhat up top to allow for the 14 transition, and at the same time tightened the criteria for lower hall matching..

Engineering is engineering in any form in my view, and utilising experience for advantage and limiting hall complexity is no different to base engineering for those that are capable.. It comes under the heading of roster engineering in my book, for what it is worth..
    So I would guess those that are running perma bases for a different fun experience are much more likely to find a like minded clan now.

Nothing wrong with it whatsoever, I hasten to add, but at least now those newbie growing clans will have a better war experience..
    If they ever find a match that is.