💀24 Hour Promotion to Elder.

Requirements to join:

💀TH13 to TH10.
    💀
    Follow clan rules and be active.

Clan Rules:

💀Use all war attacks.
    💀1,000 points in clan games.
    💀Follow war plans by attacking only your assigned target or in your assigned zone.
    💀
    Follow war eligibility. (See below.)

War Eligibility Rules:

💀Rank of Elder.
    💀Heroes and Spell factories not upgrading.
    💀Clan war preference is set to "I'm in".

Clan Information:

💀Clan Level 15
    💀Established: April 2016
    💀Clan Tag: #LQJO2282
    💀Location: United States
    💀Time Zone: EST/GMT -4/5
    💀
    Clan War League: Gold I

Join Now

Centennial Club
    Hi there Brandon. I thought you may be interested in my clan as your new home, I'll provide my clans info below:

We're a North American based B2B war clan. Its a laid back vibe while still being a competitive clan, with over a 75% win rate & perfect wars with several TH14 in the line up. We're active and fill donations promptly, max out clan games and kick booty in CWL. We are in Crystal II with high hopes of advancing to Crystal I next month. As it is a war clan we want our members warring as often as they can, but you can opt in and out as need be. We also have a decently well developed discord server, though it is completely optional. Brandon, I really hope you find a great new home and if what I laid out for you interests you at all, you can request in game, send me a dm here or on discord (BK#0619) or pop in our discord server to say hello. Best of luck!

Beautwagons
    https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...&tag=29LPP29JR

https://discord.gg/YJzg8g4GVx
    Last edited by Bradenk314; 1 Week Ago at 02:55 PM.

Well my clan is "Lar doce Lar" we are nv5, and we are going to participate in our 1st cwl...

If you want to help us grow i will appreciate it much.

I'm Boss CMAF, i'm th12 and play the game since 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon122 View Post
    I'm a TH14 and am currently looking for a new, permanent home. I'm a loyal clanmate. I was with last clan for just over 4 years. Clan changed and didn't have my back so looking for a new home. I always use all war attacks in regular and CWL, and also usually max clan games points.

I'm currently in Champions on my way back up. War stars is 2167.

#20U98G880
    looks like you found a good clan. I dropped an invite and a friend request. Maybe if things are too intense there you can give us a look. We are an adult US english speaking war clan.

good luck to you either way.

Forum Hero
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV), Sword of Fate (Tag #8C9Y89VO), and Oozing Myconid (Tag #LQ888RG)

About Bregan D'aerth:

22nd level war clan
    CWL League: Masters I
    474 war wins

About Sword of Fate (our AAA affiliate):
    20th level war clan
    CWL League: Masters I
    710 war wins

About Oozing Myconid (our AA affiliate):
    18th level war clan
    CWL League: Masters III
    352 war wins

Which clan should you join?
    Bregan's Requirements:
    TH13 with 170 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 120 combined hero levels

Sword of Fate's Requirements:
    TH13 with 150 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 100 combined hero levels
    TH11 with 80 combined hero levels

Oozing Myconid's Requirements:
    TH13 with 130 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 80 combined hero levels
    TH11 with 60 combined hero levels
    TH10 with 50 combined hero levels

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Australia, Slovakia, Finland, Canada, Indonesia, France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Turkey i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day. We always complete the highest tier in clan games, often doubling the required score for the top tier in both clans.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    3) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    4) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    5) Always read clan mail
    6) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    7) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    8) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.

Your first CWL with us you will be in one of the feeders. I track everyone's stats 13vs13, attacks and defenses. The CWL lineup in Bregan will always be the top 15 TH13s in the clan, based on what you've done in CWL. CWL in Sword of fate and Oozing Myconid is comprised of all of the accounts who did not make the cut in Bregan.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Fear Bregan https://discord.gg/WbA4nZR
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Bleak Soliloquy! #PC929YUL

Hope to see you soon!!

Centennial Club
    What’s up bud.
    We have a spot for you in our clan and think you’d be a good fit. Join up the Discord server (link below) to have a chat and apply if interested. Check out our thread for more information.

War Clan Family looking for dedicated players
    Participation in Wars & Clan Games is mandatory
    Donations not mandatory
    English only in chat

<Almost Divorced> #22V9VC28V
    <Mostly Divorced> #29829QQCY
    <Nearly Divorced> #2PYQLRJY8

B2B Wars
    Max CG
    SCCWL progression

Join us on Discord and Apply today!

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...want-to-war%21

Active & Dedicated TH11+ Players that love to War!

https://i.imgur.com/R44iDH2.png

https://discord.gg/cVnHFrb

Fresh Spawn
    Hey, we have a a lot of loyal members like yourself and I think you'd fit in well here. U8 Legion if you'd like to join.