Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: War starting (or editing if it's CWL) block feature.

Open 24 Hours
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    As suggested by others in your previous thread already, why are you giving coleadership to anyone, you don't trust. Those who beg for coleadership are not worthy, you should remember it as your first rule of running a clan. Promote anyone who has proved his loyalty to the clan by attacking in wars, playing and maxing clan games, better coordination with other members, etc.

Sounds like a leadership problem, not a co-leadership problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    As suggested by others in your previous thread already, why are you giving coleadership to anyone, you don't trust. Those who beg for coleadership are not worthy, you should remember it as your first rule of running a clan. Promote anyone who has proved his loyalty to the clan by attacking in wars, playing and maxing clan games, better coordination with other members, etc.
    I'm not talking about myself, I'm talking generally.
    And that's not an issue of trust, but of a guy who wants a bigger and better clan, so he gives up to a very strong member, you can't say "just don't trust him" cause it will happen if they'll trust or if not.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserRadiation View Post
    I'm not talking about myself, I'm talking generally.
    And that's not an issue of trust, but of a guy who wants a bigger and better clan, so he gives up to a very strong member, you can't say "just don't trust him" cause it will happen if they'll trust or if not.
    The best way to get a “bigger and better clan” is not to promote anyone to Co before you are sure they are ready and they have earned your trust. A leader who has poor judgement hasnt earned the right to have a bigger and better clan, in fact, they have proven to be not up to the job. ANYONE who joins a clan and believes they have a right to the title of Co-leader simply because they want it is not the type of person that should be promoted in the first place.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doesn’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

"This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a whimper" T S Eliot
    Fixes one problem, yet create another.

I was a Coleader for a few years where the Leader seldom played. He would be on a day, then disappear for weeks. But the clan manged because I was the only Co. That is exactly what Co is for, so the clan can survive in the Leaders absence! And yes, as an Open Clan I had to be able to kick unruly members immediately, without wait or hesitation. Your proposed change would have been highly problematic for us!

CO is a position of responsibilities to provide a means for the clan to fully function in the Leaders absence. Some clans though choose to use the rank as a reward. They then, not the game, created their situation. Yes, a CO can go rogue without warning, that risk is inherent when dealing with humans. But a Leader can minimize that risk by controlling whom is promoted, and how many are promoted.

Tollboothwillie
    As Rowman said if your leader isn't very active after changing your role then nobody can be kicked.

Sounds like your wanting new roles for your leadership.

-Welcome-Frequently-Requested-Ideas-Ideas-Implemented-READ-FIRST
    Clan Related:
    Way to designate sister/feeder/associated clans
    Ability to sort clan info besides trophies: By Donation, level, position, league, etc
    Remove clan join request from clan chat if they've joined another clan already
    Troop Donations: Don't reset when leaving clans, have a running total, average per reset period
    History button on clan app - see stats: Last x clans, time in, donations given/received, kicked/left, etc
    Make kick/promote menu for leaders/elders to operate from names in clan chat as well as clan interface
    Advanced Clanless Search
    Clan Troop Bank
    Separate Player Army/Tab For Donations Only
    New Leadership Positions/Roles
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; April 24th, 2021 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    As Rowman said if your leader isn't very active after changing your role then nobody can be kicked.

Sounds like your wanting new roles for your leadership.

-Welcome-Frequently-Requested-Ideas-Ideas-Implemented-READ-FIRST
    Clan Related:
    Way to designate sister/feeder/associated clans
    Ability to sort clan info besides trophies: By Donation, level, position, league, etc
    Remove clan join request from clan chat if they've joined another clan already
    Troop Donations: Don't reset when leaving clans, have a running total, average per reset period
    History button on clan app - see stats: Last x clans, time in, donations given/received, kicked/left, etc
    Make kick/promote menu for leaders/elders to operate from names in clan chat as well as clan interface
    Advanced Clanless Search
    Clan Troop Bank
    Separate Player Army/Tab For Donations Only
    New Leadership Positions/Roles
    Lol thanks for the invested response but when did I say I want a new leadership position?

Tollboothwillie
    Lol thanks for the invested response but when did I say I want a new leadership position?
    There is a slash after position and before roles meaning either. Your idea is changing the coleaders role is it not? You want to control individual roles each coleader can have that would be new because we can't do that now.

You never answered the question. What happens when your leader removes access and isn't very active anymore? No more wars, nobody kicked and players causing issues that nobody can do anything about because the leader isn't around. Now your dedicated players are getting angry and leave because the clan has gone downhill.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; April 24th, 2021 at 08:17 PM.

"This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a whimper" T S Eliot
    Well, a new role that is one way. But, if new positions are defined for every single role abilities subset, we would have way too many positions! If they went down that path, a far better means is https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12367893. Then each member would have specifically enabled rights.
    Last edited by rowman; April 24th, 2021 at 08:17 PM.

Tollboothwillie
    It's not, the co leaders still can kick, but leader's confirmation is needed.
    And if leader trusts his co leader of kicking people non-stop, he can remove that confirmation to all elders&co leaders of to specific members (I added it right now).
    [B][color=blue][size=5]
    When anyone taps the kick button there is a pop up message for the leader only that asks him "____ wants to kick _____.
    Do you agree?
    Kick or don't kick
    If the leader taps "kick", he gets a confirmation window, if he accepts that there's a message like the current kicked message (____ has been kicked by ____). If the leader taps "don't kick" so everything stays as it was before.
    what do you think?
    Where do these players go while waiting for the leader to confirm?

You keep ignoring the questions below which are important.

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    .What happens when your leader removes access and isn't very active anymore? No more wars, nobody kicked and players causing issues that nobody can do anything about because the leader isn't around. Now your dedicated players are getting angry and leave because the clan has gone downhill.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; April 24th, 2021 at 09:54 PM.