Thread: Dead clan notice

Centennial Club

Dead clan notice

"We noticed it's pretty quiet in here, maybe you'd like to find a new clan instead." *quizzical villager face*

Is there a way to turn this off or dismiss it?

I have some minis in my own clan so of course there's not going to be any chatting action. The message is fairly annoying without any visible way to dismiss it other than to type random stuff into the chat.

Even just requesting troops (which in itself is activity) doesn't make it go away.
    Gonna leave this here so I don't have to search every time someone says "help I can't get in touch with support"

Clash of Clans customer support: https://help.supercellsupport.com/cl...tact-form.html

Just talk ,talk a lot then the message will automatically be removed

Millennial Club
    This is a joke (not the OP, but the dead clan notice)
    I have done solo wars, in a clan, donate for war, attack in war, do another war, donate, attack... the clan is active and there is no reason for this notice, and it doesn’t go even with back to back wars...
    Do people need Supercell to tell then if they should start s looking for a new clan... I think not...

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH14 | AQ: L80 | BK: 76 | GW 55 | RC: 30| Max Trophies: 5500+

Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    This is a joke (not the OP, but the dead clan notice)
    I have done solo wars, in a clan, donate for war, attack in war, do another war, donate, attack... the clan is active and there is no reason for this notice, and it doesn’t go even with back to back wars...
    Do people need Supercell to tell then if they should start s looking for a new clan... I think not...
    I honestly think there's no need. Even returning players, after a couple days at max, will figure out no one is active, or it's not worth
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    Just talk ,talk a lot then the message will automatically be removed
    Exactly, I know how this thing works but of course when I'm in a clan by myself with my own accounts, I'm not really going to be having much of a conversation on my own.

I would prefer having the system judge activity based on donates/wars/number of logins - probably even replay shares (not sure if this counts as 'activity') instead of just simply having an active chat. Either that, or simply an X to dismiss the very large message.
    Gonna leave this here so I don't have to search every time someone says "help I can't get in touch with support"

Clash of Clans customer support: https://help.supercellsupport.com/cl...tact-form.html