Thread: Signature size

Signature size

Howdy. I was looking for a rule or a post stating what is an acceptable size to make forum signatures, but I couldn't find one. If anyone has any information regarding that, I would appreciate it!

Edit: Found out the requirements while browsing in a thread on the signature store subforum! The max requirements for a signature is 500x100 (no more than 100 kb).
    Last edited by Fezzerz; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:43 AM.

Credit goes to Be A Legend for this gorgeous signature! Thank you!!

Farm Level: 103
    Town Rep: 31
    Achievements: 148/150

Dairy Delights Owner/Founder: #PPL9JGLP

If you try to upload a signature larger than 500 x 100, it will reject it and show you the size limit, so it’s not so much a forum rule as it is impossible to upload if any larger.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Fun fact, I always make my signatures at 1000200 in my project file, and then export them as 500100. So if the ratio would ever change, I could hand out the high quality ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post
    Fun fact, I always make my signatures at 1000200 in my project file, and then export them as 500100. So if the ratio would ever change, I could hand out the high quality ones.
    Nice. I think what I originally did was save someone else’s signature picture for the ratio, then erased the image and made my first one (with the troops and tacos) on the blank template. Then, I used some shoddy website to shrink it down. When I made my current sig, I did the same thing but used my other sig (erased) as the base.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Nice. I think what I originally did was save someone else’s signature picture for the ratio, then erased the image and made my first one (with the troops and tacos) on the blank template. Then, I used some shoddy website to shrink it down. When I made my current sig, I did the same thing but used my other sig (erased) as the base.
    Why can't I see your sig?

Why can't I see your sig?
    I don’t know. I see it, and I never uncheck the box.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    I don’t know. I see it, and I never uncheck the box.
    I mean on your profile.
    "It is the province of knowledge to speak, and it is the privilege of wisdom to listen" - Oliver Wendell

https://i.imgur.com/28jp4pU.jpg
    Thank you DragonX101 for this great signature picture!

I mean on your profile.
    No clue. It doesn’t show for me either. It just shows the sigpic tags when I set it up even after placing the center tags around those.