Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spam attacks O_o

Spam attacks O_o

Everyone knows it:
    You just finished your hybrid attack and you feel pretty good about it because it takes skill and is not that easy to do.
    Then you watch your defensive replays in the legend leage
    -spam
    -spam
    -spam
    -spam
    -Edrag spam
    -spam
    -spam
    - ///////
    Please supercell nerf the spam. Bowler/ Golems and super magicians are to strong with earthquickspells combined with a log launcher.
    Either Golems should have less hp or those spam troops (bowler or super magicians) should do less damage.

I agree every troop should be in the game and offer everyone a creative strategy. But I think it's time to change this spam meta.

I know pro's don't use spam because it's not as consistent but to be honest an average player on th13/ 14 that isn't a pro is mostly spamming. This isn't a good feeling when you just 3 stared a base and get this as a defense.

I guess healers should be nerfed. Less heal on troops. This would solve the attack with healers but when your attacker isn't using them...
    I guess nerfing the dmg Bowler and super magicians do is a fair nerf.

Please supercell... Do something against it.

The legend leage meta is really not that great. Don't understamd me wrong I know when my opponent 3 stared me with hybrid or something else he deserved it but spamm isn't fun to watch anymore.

Then dont watch. Simple solution,
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

If those defense replays are all people doing quite well on your base, then there's a good possibility your defense is just bad

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Can you give some actual reasoning for why they should do something about it?

The fact you don't like to watch it is not a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Pekkasmash View Post
    -spam
    -spam
    -spam
    -spam
    -spam
    -spam
    -spam
    Nerf golems? That’s funny. Just a couple months ago, I was seeing forum posts saying golems are utterly useless at higher town hall levels. Now they’re the preferred tank in spam armies? Nice.

If they nerf one troop, clashers would just as soon spam another troop. I use a “spam” army that doesn’t include any of the troops you’re calling for to be nerfed. If spam attacks are three starring you enough for it to be a problem, change your layout.

As of my defense log last night, I’ve been three starred only 6 times out of the 30 shown which I think is an acceptable rate, though it has increased from around 2-3 for every 30 since I re-entered Legend League. I don’t watch my defense replays or even really look at the troops they used, but I see no reason to adjust anything, my layout or their troops, solely on account of spam.

How often are you getting three starred that makes this an actual problem?

Are you a time traveler here to warn us of the future or are you just leading the panic train? Th 14 already has made changes to weaken spam. EQs need to be smartly placed because builders can heal the damage. Max multi infernoes have an extra beam. Out if curiosity, how many max th 14s have you faced because at 5500 trophies, I've only faced 2 or 3 and they weren't easy without spam so I can't imagine trying to spam.

As for th 13, small changes were done that might make more of a difference than thought. Super giant HP was reduced so this will be less popular for spam. Many people were also sticking with super minions in their cc which isn't effective at stopping spam and they have been nerfed so people will switch ccs which might be stronger against spam like a hound to slow down witches.
    Maybe we should wait for defense to catch up before begging for more nerfs. I for one think the meta will switch at th 14. And at th 13, I dont think the long term effects of the balance changes have really kicked in yet.

Centennial Club
    Spam attacks are terrible, but there's nothing you can do to stop people from doing so.

Are they getting 3 stars with said spam attacks?

You literally cannot stop people from playing how they want, what can you expect Supercell to do? Put up a PSA and say "please don't spam because it is not fun to watch"?
    Gonna leave this here so I don't have to search every time someone says "help I can't get in touch with support"

Clash of Clans customer support: https://help.supercellsupport.com/cl...tact-form.html

Quote Originally Posted by Cupholder View Post
    Spam attacks are terrible, but there's nothing you can do to stop people from doing so.

Are they getting 3 stars with said spam attacks?

You literally cannot stop people from playing how they want, what can you expect Supercell to do? Put up a PSA and say "please don't spam because it is not fun to watch"?
    Hmm. Guess supercell should make everyone attack with qc lalo or hybrid. Then there would be no terrible spam attacks. And do away with any troops not used in the pure version of either. Just erase them. To you and op, play how you want. Let others do the same. And quit with the I am doing my superior dance because I use x strategy. As info, I'm using qc hybrid right now but only because I need de and supergiant witch uses way too much.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

This shows that you have a very bad base design

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by Pekkasmash View Post
    Everyone knows it:
    You just finished your hybrid attack and you feel pretty good about it because it takes skill and is not that easy to do.
    Then you watch your defensive replays in the legend leage
    -spam
    -spam
    -spam
    -spam
    -Edrag spam
    -spam
    -spam
    - ///////
    Please supercell nerf the spam. Bowler/ Golems and super magicians are to strong with earthquickspells combined with a log launcher.
    Either Golems should have less hp or those spam troops (bowler or super magicians) should do less damage.

I agree every troop should be in the game and offer everyone a creative strategy. But I think it's time to change this spam meta.

I know pro's don't use spam because it's not as consistent but to be honest an average player on th13/ 14 that isn't a pro is mostly spamming. This isn't a good feeling when you just 3 stared a base and get this as a defense.

I guess healers should be nerfed. Less heal on troops. This would solve the attack with healers but when your attacker isn't using them...
    I guess nerfing the dmg Bowler and super magicians do is a fair nerf.

Please supercell... Do something against it.

The legend leage meta is really not that great. Don't understamd me wrong I know when my opponent 3 stared me with hybrid or something else he deserved it but spamm isn't fun to watch anymore.
    Your forum name is a spam attack too😁😷