Thread: Training queque

Training queque

I have read the frequent requests and those out of rules but my idea is completely different from the previous ones and I explain it to you below. we know that there are two training queues and once the first queue is used the second takes over, when you donate the troops are taken from the second queue and if they are not sufficient or not present in the second they are taken by the first and the troops of the second queue flow in the first until you reach the limit of the camps, right? What if we split and make the two training queues independent? making them separate the troops of the second would not go to the first and in the donations the troops would be taken either by one or the other. with two independent queues next to the attack button you could add two additional icons indicating army one and army two in order to select it first and then press on attack, then in the pre-attack phase above the troop bar you could insert the same icons and switch from one army to another in case you forgot to do it before or if we took the wrong one by mistake or following one or more donations an army may not be complete and therefore you opt for the other complete. Advantages of this system is that we would not waste more time moving troops into queues "it's really nerve-wracking"; the risk of eliminating non-donated troops that ended up in the main queue would be minimal and a lot of resources would be saved and with the switch in the second queue we could save the non-donated troops for future donations. this system would not ruin the donations to a gem because it would continue to train one queue at a time, it would simply switch from one to the other in order to train, obviously the troops trained in the second queue would be in effect like those of the first so in case of cancellation of the army would not recover the resources. it would be a different way to play and see things but from my point of view it would be much more comfortable and less nerve-wracking. Before closing the post it would be appreciated if it were discussed also because the modification to the training queues is loudly requested by practically the whole community and if it does not appear it is simply because it cannot be discussed in the forum. I think this idea of ​​mine could improve the game and I don't see any negative sides for either the players or the supercell, donations to a gem would continue to be made since the training time would be the same and the queues would be the same, and to have a troop will need to be trained, those who use donations to a gem do so when they do not have the troop present in the queues so they would continue to do so even with two separate queues.

Sorry for my english i use Google traslat.

First, paragraphs are your friend. The wall of text is quite hard to read.

The idea of being able to choose which trained army comes up most frequently with regards to legends as you cannot next. However, Darian has been pretty firm that they designed legends around fight with what you have. That seems to nix your idea of using either army.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    First, paragraphs are your friend. The wall of text is quite hard to read.

The idea of being able to choose which trained army comes up most frequently with regards to legends as you cannot next. However, Darian has been pretty firm that they designed legends around fight with what you have. That seems to nix your idea of using either army.
    But selecting an army pre-fight can be good. Select an army from the 2 before you click the attack button.

To OP, I think your idea is good. Especially due to the reason that you have to remove your farming troops (sg) from the main army if you are doing a war attack. This will allow us to make a war army without effecting our farming troops.

Fresh Spawn
    Two or three more queues or slots wouldn't be bad for more back to back attacks instead of the usual 600 space and 22spell slots you get 2x that
    Last edited by AfricanGamer; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:19 AM.

Pro Member
    The best idea I've seen around the problem of 2nd queue flowing into army is to add a button to "release" troops/spell to army. This way you can donate away without worrying about messing up your army. As much as I try to manage this manually, I still find myself trashing troops/spells because of donations from time to time. Seldom, but it happens. Its even worse when farming and I use partial armies and the backflow after battle really screws up my army composition based on what I actually used in that last raid.

I'm not a fan of the 2 army to choose from idea in battles. If you are in war, you train what you want for your target. If you are farming/trophy pushing just hit next. For Legends, I'm not there, but would presume you are there because you are skilled and can better adjust on the fly how to use your trained army vs the opponent presented.

Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    The best idea I've seen around the problem of 2nd queue flowing into army is to add a button to "release" troops/spell to army. This way you can donate away without worrying about messing up your army. As much as I try to manage this manually, I still find myself trashing troops/spells because of donations from time to time. Seldom, but it happens. Its even worse when farming and I use partial armies and the backflow after battle really screws up my army composition based on what I actually used in that last raid.

I'm not a fan of the 2 army to choose from idea in battles. If you are in war, you train what you want for your target. If you are farming/trophy pushing just hit next. For Legends, I'm not there, but would presume you are there because you are skilled and can better adjust on the fly how to use your trained army vs the opponent presented.
    you have perhaps raised the crucial doubt, in legend having the choice between two armies before starting is definitely inconvenient, with two armies of your choice you have the possibility to significantly reduce the chances of mistakes and get three stars more often (obviously if you are pro) then in this case I would say that in legend it could remain the possibility of choosing the army before pressing attack but do not give it when the enemy base presents itself to you, it would be too OP for the attacker.

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by toxic82 View Post
    I have read the frequent requests and those out of rules but my idea is completely different from the previous ones and I explain it to you below.

we know that there are two training queues and once the first queue is used the second takes over, when you donate the troops are taken from the second queue and if they are not sufficient or not present in the second they are taken by the first and the troops of the second queue flow in the first until you reach the limit of the camps, right?

What if we split and make the two training queues independent? making them separate the troops of the second would not go to the first and in the donations the troops would be taken either by one or the other. with two independent queues next to the attack button you could add two additional icons indicating army one and army two in order to select it first and then press on attack, then in the pre-attack phase above the troop bar you could insert the same icons and switch from one army to another in case you forgot to do it before or if we took the wrong one by mistake or following one or more donations an army may not be complete and therefore you opt for the other complete.

Advantages of this system is that we would not waste more time moving troops into queues "it's really nerve-wracking"; the risk of eliminating non-donated troops that ended up in the main queue would be minimal and a lot of resources would be saved and with the switch in the second queue we could save the non-donated troops for future donations. this system would not ruin the donations to a gem because it would continue to train one queue at a time, it would simply switch from one to the other in order to train, obviously the troops trained in the second queue would be in effect like those of the first so in case of cancellation of the army would not recover the resources. it would be a different way to play and see things but from my point of view it would be much more comfortable and less nerve-wracking. Before closing the post it would be appreciated if it were discussed also because the modification to the training queues is loudly requested by practically the whole community and if it does not appear it is simply because it cannot be discussed in the forum.

I think this idea of ​​mine could improve the game and I don't see any negative sides for either the players or the supercell, donations to a gem would continue to be made since the training time would be the same and the queues would be the same, and to have a troop will need to be trained, those who use donations to a gem do so when they do not have the troop present in the queues so they would continue to do so even with two separate queues.

Sorry for my english i use Google traslat.

This is the "unwanted movement of reserved troops into the active army" problem.

Just make it possible to move them back, or dump with refund.

More complicated solutions include having a block, a delay, on troops moving forward from the reserve queue into the army when you donate from the army. I like the idea of donations from the current being auto-placed at the front of the training queue.

It is a problem, and a very annoying one.