Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 77

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: th14 drops, no new, troops no new spells, no new meta....

  1. #61
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    860
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    New troop changing meta,
    Both electro dragon and yeti are just used for funneling or blimp.
    I don't know what meta they changed.
    Entirely false,I have seen players using eds or yeti smash or yeti bobat quite proficiently.If pros don't use them such way it doesn't mean they aren't meta.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    I guess you haven't seen this summary I made of what was unlocked from TH9 until TH14.
    TH9 - AQ - Baby Dragon, Witch, Lava Hound
    TH10 - none - Miner, Bowler
    TH11 - GW - Electro Dragon, Ice Golem
    TH12 - Siege Workshop - Yeti, Head Hunter
    TH13 - RC - none
    TH14 - Hero Pets - none
    This list really showed your ignorance toward the game as it doesn't properly show when most of these troops were released. It just makes an assumption they were added at the start of a certain th.

    Th 9: witches may have came with th 9. Im not too sure on this fact.

    Th 10: added hound and baby drag after th 10 had been out for a while. The inferno tower did more to change armies at the time.

    Th 11: grand warden added at the start. Bowlers and miners were added after th 11 had been out for a while but both were underwhelming and need subsequent buffs to get used by any th.
    Th 12: added siege and edrag on release. Yes this was probably the biggest change at release of a th from an offensive influence. Ice golems were added later.

    Th 13: yeti on release. Head hunter came later.

    If you talk about things that actually happen you get an entirely different story than the one you tell. Only 2 troops since th 9 for sure came out on the release of a townhall. Siege was added in th 12 but something that big is by far an outlier. So if 2/9 were unlocked with a th, why do you expect th 14 to follow the less common pattern? Why don't you wait to see what happens 6 months from now which has a higher rate of adding new troops.

  3. #63
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    860
    Well this update already got content heavy with th14 and pets.So saving a new troop or Stroop/s for a future update is the right thing they have done.It will make that update equally interesting as the spring one.

  4. #64
    Centennial Club KingDMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    New troop changing meta,
    Both electro dragon and yeti are just used for funneling or blimp.
    I don't know what meta they changed.
    Now that's funny! You named two troops that many people thought was op. A lot of players were getting wrecked by yeti/edloon spam. A lot of players are still getting wrecked by yeti/edloon.

    You can triple max bases with armies that's built around both Ed & Yeti. A lot of players use ED to push without heroes, and Yeti Blimp is one of the most surefire ways to destroy the townhall.

    Those two troops didn't "change" the meta, but I believe they found their respective place within the meta.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsjusmac View Post
    So if you have a fish to eat for dinner, and your offered 4 new variants of a fork to eat it with, are you still eating fish for dinner? lol People seem to think im not taking into consideration of the new pets or new content the update has given us, new levels to some ,troops and defences, im fully aware we got new content guys lol meta or new strategies, whatever u wanna call it can only happen with new troops or spells, right? whether i have maxed my pets or not , whether im hitting a maxed 14 or not , wont a qc lalo still be a qc lalo with nothing new to add to the existing or am i wrong
    First of all, do you mean utensil? Most forks are the same, while heroes, sieges, and pets are not. Second of all, your utensil could be a fork, a spoon, or an axe. If I had a spoon, I would eat soup instead. If I had an axe, I'd rather use my hands instead, so I'll eat a sandwich. If I have all of these, then I need to figure out how to use them for each meal I want, fork for solids, spoon for liquids, and axe for getting ingredients. I'm still most likely using all of them to make my dinner, but what I eat it with is different, and is only a single part of attacking a CoC base.

  6. #66
    Forum Superstar toofinedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    I am toofinedog wherever I am.
    Posts
    3,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsjusmac View Post
    So if you have a fish to eat for dinner, and your offered 4 new variants of a fork to eat it with, are you still eating fish for dinner? lol People seem to think im not taking into consideration of the new pets or new content the update has given us, new levels to some ,troops and defences, im fully aware we got new content guys lol meta or new strategies, whatever u wanna call it can only happen with new troops or spells, right? whether i have maxed my pets or not , whether im hitting a maxed 14 or not , wont a qc lalo still be a qc lalo with nothing new to add to the existing or am i wrong
    Where’s rowman when you need a good analogy?

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    234
    the pet house will definitely change how u *can* use heroes with your armies, but u can use the same old same old. its like how edrags are still a decent option through the years. this update seems like its a best of both world situation, where ppl who have troubles keeping up with the meta will still be doing decent, and the theory crafters will find new ways of utilizing the new tools given to these already very strong assets of your raid.

  8. #68
    Pro Member dpgza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    601
    Th14 brought new stuff but didnt affect meta as much other TH's. Pets arent a game changer.

    It did affect the 3 star rate for now, and it will be even harder when people catch up with upgrades. Heroes got new levels but troops didnt.

    What it did affect more it was giving an edge to the armies of the "swarm" type, if i cab say that. Witch super wizzard armies were affected but i think not as much as hybrid or lava loon. Yeti bowler bats seems to still be strong (it just depends on base layout, same as before)/ no change here). Electro/dragon seem they taking a slowdown cause of extra struggle against Inferno and builder repairs.

  9. #69
    Forum Contender MasterEdy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Posts
    4,580
    I’m just gonna throw it here how I see it - can we wait until people fully upgrade their builder’s huts and change their bases accordingly?

    I personally can’t wait to experiment with them when I have them, and I do (honestly) see the meta changing factor there from the base design perspective.

  10. #70
    Forum Superstar toofinedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    I am toofinedog wherever I am.
    Posts
    3,290
    Quote Originally Posted by dpgza View Post
    Th14 brought new stuff but didnt affect meta as much other TH's. Pets arent a game changer.

    It did affect the 3 star rate for now, and it will be even harder when people catch up with upgrades. Heroes got new levels but troops didnt.

    What it did affect more it was giving an edge to the armies of the "swarm" type, if i cab say that. Witch super wizzard armies were affected but i think not as much as hybrid or lava loon. Yeti bowler bats seems to still be strong (it just depends on base layout, same as before)/ no change here). Electro/dragon seem they taking a slowdown cause of extra struggle against Inferno and builder repairs.
    Lots of troops got new levels in the th14 update.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •