Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: th14 drops, no new, troops no new spells, no new meta....

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsjusmac View Post
    This makes me laugh lol experiment with what? Is a pet stuck to a hero going to change how you gowipe or hybrid or dragbat etc.... There is nothing new to experiment with until the next content release
    Shockingly, the update did bring new content. Pets, balance changes, new defenses, and new levels. Outside of maybe new units not much more new content you could ask for. You act like none of this changes the attacking metagame when it is anything but.

Unless you're one of the few throwing serious money at the game, most people are still using TH13 meta because most people still have TH13 troops. I'm still waiting for the pet store to open and I was max before the update.

Even if there were new traditional troops & spells, the meta wouldn't have changed yet because barely anyone has them - certainly not fully upgraded.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    No no new pets...
    Oh wait
    Yep, for those who were max th13 or wanted to throw money away on gemming up only, for the rest, the majority, nothing.

I think the meta will change without new troops or spells. There was a new defense added that heals buildings so those quake spam armies aren't going to be as strong at th 14. Also the extra beam to the multi will nerf witches a bit. As others said, we haven't had enough time for these changes yet.

Pets will also make some decent differences. Qcs might use the yak to open walls instead of wall breakers or the unicorn to free up 14 space for slightly bigger armies (remember super witches became meta after they added the new camp level so this matters). King can use the yak to help lead the army through the base or unicorn to help him walk the base. I also found the owl useful in some cases for just extra damage. I could do the other 2 heroes but you see the point. They can change the way we use heroes or influence the use of heroes around the base design or strategy.

Id also like to add the clone super minion blimp itzu used a couple times is actually pretty fun to use and wouldn't work as well without the new clone level. The extra spell slot we got makes this a little more reasonable to use too. Helped me push to my highest trophy count past 5500 even with my warden upgrading.

Let the world championship qualifiers begin,we will then see whether meta has changed or not.

OP used "Meta" and "Gowipe" in same sentence for Clash in 2021. 😂😂😂 BRUH...
    This makes me laugh lol experiment with what? Is a pet stuck to a hero going to change how you gowipe or hybrid or dragbat etc.... There is nothing new to experiment with until the next content release

Level: 220 | TH: 2/8/9/11/12/13/14
    LexCorpô Family Leader and Founder of Sea Monsters
    Clash Beaus, Lecult, Leader War, Clash Cup
    Potluck Admin
    Apply in-game(NOPE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonevapor View Post
    OP used "Meta" and "Gowipe" in same sentence for Clash in 2021.  BRUH...
    Bruh, Bruh....where u been hiding lol i guess u missed the golem superwiz pekka strategy that revived gowipe recently. Qc lalo is still Qc lalo with or without pets, same thing you would use as a 13 or 12 etc, a smash is still a smash, a hybrid still a hybrid blah blah blah lol Sure heroes have pets now and defences have some new levels but how does this change anything . My point is there is nothing new to create new strategies with this past update
    Last edited by Itsjusmac; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:25 AM.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Bruh, Bruh....where u been hiding lol i guess u missed the golem superwiz pekka strategy that revived gowipe recently. Qc lalo is still Qc lalo with or without pets, same thing you would use as a 13 or 12 etc, a smash is still a smash, a hybrid still a hybrid blah blah blah lol Sure heroes have pets now and defences have some new levels but how does this change anything . My point is there is nothing new to create new strategies with this past update
    Thatís kinda contradicting. A revival of an old meta due to a wizard change doesnít make it a new meta all of a sudden.

For me itís way too early yet to see if we see changes and shifts. My pets are still level 1 and most TH14s I face havenít even weaponized a single builders hut yet let alone all 5. Itís very possible attack strategies with 8 quakes might change when the builder huts are upgraded and the builders have repaired all the damaged buildings before your army gets there etc. who knows.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Banned
    So if you have a fish to eat for dinner, and your offered 4 new variants of a fork to eat it with, are you still eating fish for dinner? lol People seem to think im not taking into consideration of the new pets or new content the update has given us, new levels to some ,troops and defences, im fully aware we got new content guys lol meta or new strategies, whatever u wanna call it can only happen with new troops or spells, right? whether i have maxed my pets or not , whether im hitting a maxed 14 or not , wont a qc lalo still be a qc lalo with nothing new to add to the existing or am i wrong

Millennial Club
    Maybe the next update brings new troops/spells... and by then we will have had time get our pets upgraded a bit...
    Maybe supercell have planned it this way...

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: 25 | Max Trophies: 5500+