Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: th14 drops, no new, troops no new spells, no new meta....

Pro Member
    In future updates.🙂

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    Because the pros knew hybrid existed all along. They just needed to wait for miners to be released.
    I found a response earlier interesting: you should know how painstakingly tolling the process of basebuilding, testing new strategies, practicing, etc. is. Just assuming that an attacking appears overnight once the troops necessary for it are released is naive at best.
    Your naively deflecting my post as most forumers do lol my point if i can make this any clearer is this, practically( THERE MIGHT BE AN EXCEPTION) every new th release has given the possibility of new strategies within the game to more than just the top th level upon release,mainly due to a new troop or spell or seige release, th14s release has nothing from its launch. YES, i understand and fully expect goodies to come in latter releases but for a new th launch it is really kinda flat. What excitement does th14 have on my mini 10? zero , if anything its a step backwards with cc donation caps .
    Last edited by Itsjusmac; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsjusmac View Post
    Your naively deflecting my post as most forumers do lol my point if i can make this any clearer is this, practically( THERE MIGHT BE AN EXCEPTION) every new th release has given the possibility of new strategies within the game to more than just the top th level upon release,mainly due to a new troop or spell or seige release, th14s release has nothing from its launch. YES, i understand and fully expect goodies to come in latter releases but for a new th launch it is really kinda flat. What excitement does th14 have on my mini 10? zero , if anything its a step backwards with cc donation caps .
    Sc approach to adding new content for low level th has been to upgrade to the next th. So of course th14 wonít impact a th10 very much. The th10 is too low level. And the cc donation changes are great for the game. The lower level cc were too powerful compared to the rest of the attacking/ defending army/ base.

As far as meta changes, Iím seeing content creators producing lots of different attacks. Iím experimenting with different types of attacks as well. Thatís how the meta changes. Not by introducing new troops or spells but by players experimenting with different strategies and then sharing the results.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracula3811 View Post
    Sc approach to adding new content for low level th has been to upgrade to the next th. So of course th14 won’t impact a th10 very much. The th10 is too low level. And the cc donation changes are great for the game. The lower level cc were too powerful compared to the rest of the attacking/ defending army/ base.

As far as meta changes, I’m seeing content creators producing lots of different attacks. I’m experimenting with different types of attacks as well. That’s how the meta changes. Not by introducing new troops or spells but by players experimenting with different strategies and then sharing the results.
    How many new strategies have emerged since th13 without the use of a new troop new spell or new seige? im struggling to name any

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsjusmac View Post
    It has always been very rare for Town Halls more than 2 below the new one to be able to access new troops, except sometimes by CC.

So there should be no expectations of any meta-changing below TH13.

In this case, there isn't even anything changed (yet) for TH13, agreed, it is only TH14 where there may be new metas formed. Whether there will or not, it really is too early to tell.

Centennial Club
    I think op has the image of new meta at new town hall like when edrags came with th12 edrags became very popular when th13 came yeti smash became very popular. I also think the same way but will wait for the qualifiers 100% sure we will get to see 300iq attacks with the new pets

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by zombocom View Post
    My maxed out pets, however, has made me a consistent 3 star king for the first time. So...
    these three stars versus new TH14s with basically same defs as Max TH13? Several turrets under the hammer? because once the all the turrets and builder huts (and the builders helping out: totally un-original btw <this comment for the OP) AND the TH Giga bomb get maxed out I am going to guess your 3 star rate comes down dramatically.

What league do you farm in?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Maxed all your defenses yet ? Found the best ways to utilize builder huts already and changed base yet ?
    You were the one who said that they gave us some time to max out our bases but the P2W players are already ahead by maxing their offense first.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:01 PM.

A new troop wouldn't change the meta imo. We might add it to an existing army, maybe create a new attack strategy, but most of us will continue to use the armies we've grown accustomed to.

I love the addition of headhunters, but they didn't change the meta. A shift to a new attack strategy will most likely coincide with the introduction of a new super troop, but I doubt it will change the meta.

A new troop would have to be ridiculously overpowered to replace Hybrid, Smash, Lalo and Dragon variants. I would love to play around with an OP troop for 3 months, but I'm content with the content that's currently available.

New troop changing meta,
    Both electro dragon and yeti are just used for funneling or blimp.
    I don't know what meta they changed.
    Last edited by Ullaspn; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:34 PM.