Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: th14 drops, no new, troops no new spells, no new meta....

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Lots of troops got new levels in the th14 update.
    Somewhat, though the only crucial or meta-changing one really was the healer level.

As of now, I find it extremely unlikely the meta will shift much from TH13 to TH14 even as everything becomes max. That means that if we discover a new attack strategy for TH14 I doubt it will not transfer to TH13 as well.

Warriors are OP
    Looks like they ignored my fav. troops (yeti, drag, edrag, miners, bow, witch)

Any new siegemachine to experiement with? No.
    Any new spell to experiement with? No.
    Any new troop to experiement with? No.
    Any new hero to experiement with? Well this was not at all expected to be fair.

So what should get me excited about the new th? That I have tons of things to upgrade? That I have to play some time handycapped as heroes are upgrading. That I have to miss war because of this? That I have to unlock 4 levels of more than 2 weeks of building pet house only to unlockthat half a year of upgrading pets???

So there is really nothing to get excited about besides that maybe half a year later with unlocked maxed pets u might be able to do something new...to me this is super dissapointing..

Millennial Club
    Only 8 Troops get new level of at TH14 update. Out of which, Barbarians and Archer are not regular troops, but rather a sidekick for BK and AQ ability. The way we use Wallbreaker is the same regardless we get new level or not, as with Healers which is used mostly for AQ walk. So that left with Minion (support), Ice Golem (tank), Valkyrie and Baby Dragon. Well that depends what number you consider as a lot, more than 2 could be a lot.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; 1 Week Ago at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wrtn View Post
    Any new siegemachine to experiement with? No.
    Any new spell to experiement with? No.
    Any new troop to experiement with? No.
    Any new hero to experiement with? Well this was not at all expected to be fair.

So what should get me excited about the new th? That I have tons of things to upgrade? That I have to play some time handycapped as heroes are upgrading. That I have to miss war because of this? That I have to unlock 4 levels of more than 2 weeks of building pet house only to unlockthat half a year of upgrading pets???

So there is really nothing to get excited about besides that maybe half a year later with unlocked maxed pets u might be able to do something new...to me this is super dissapointing..
    I like having things to upgrade. I like how the pets have added something new, and also the huts for both attacking and base designing. As a max th13 going in, I had books and medals saved, so that helps, but I don’t see the pets or heroes to be a big issue. There will be lots of hero books and hammers along the way and a full dark storage now and then is not big deal. I do agree we didn’t have any huge change like we could with new troops, spells or sieges...but they aren’t done adding to th14.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Did we really need to resurrect this thread with it's full load of flawed and lazy logic:
    1. At the time this thread started, it was very premature
    2. Now that we have some time, we can see that every aspect of the game is altered by pets
    3. Once you have all 4 pets, the different approaches are quite complex
    4. If SC had introduced more content than this, it would have been too much for many casual players
    5. The weaponized builder huts have really altered some base designs.

I could go on, but this thread is largely a product of a few players that are very vocally discontented. I don't think they would have been happy with any release. IMO, this thread has it completely wrong, TH14 is easily the best update I have seen in years. SC didn't introduce any game breaking mechanics. No troops are overpowered. Even though the new approaches have opened up a ton of new attack vectors and defenses, the old approaches are still functional. My whole clan is excited about the game and they are playing more.
    OP attack: One that the poster doesn't like, wrecks their base and some YouTuber says it broke Clash

-Piper139

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #77
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBear38 View Post
    Did we really need to resurrect this thread with it's full load of flawed and lazy logic:
    1. ......

Youíre right. We really didnít need to do that..

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG