Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: th14 drops, no new, troops no new spells, no new meta....

Banned

th14 drops, no new, troops no new spells, no new meta....

To the best of my ability and memory, th14 is the only new th level that hasn't brought new troops or spells to the game, hasnt changed the meta at all,which is my biggest disappointment if i'm honest about the update. Granted i fully expect something to come later this year but why nothing with the launch. I'm curious to hear what others opinions are on this, are you happy about it, are you annoyed.. let me know your thoughts plz

I was also not happy either but i know we will get all what you mentioned in subsequent updates.
    Well disappointed with no new meta and no powerful attack strat. or is every attack balanced now ?
    Last edited by ExploringGalaxy; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:09 PM.

Forum Legend
    No no new pets...
    Oh wait
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    No no new pets...
    Oh wait
    and pets have changed meta and given us new attack strategies etc?...oh wait lol

Quote Originally Posted by Itsjusmac View Post
    and pets have changed meta and given us new attack strategies etc?...oh wait lol
    It's way to early to make any kind of definitive answer there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    It's way to early to make any kind of definitive answer there.
    I dont understand your reasoning with your answer.. introduction of pets has no bearing on the meta, until sc release new troops or new spells everybody is still using th13 meta, actually the only significant change to attacking meta is that zapping is kinda unrealistic with the extra spell needed now which has possibly ruined some of the meta imo
    Last edited by Itsjusmac; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:25 PM.

Pro Member
    I dont understand your reasoning with your answer.. introduction of pets has no bearing on the meta, until sc release new troops or new spells everybody is still using th13 meta, actually the only significant change to attacking meta is that zapping is kinda unrealistic with the extra spell needed now which has possibly ruined some of the meta imo
    Metas don't appear overnight. Let people experiment and then we'll see.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    Metas don't appear overnight. Let people experiment and then we'll see.
    This makes me laugh lol experiment with what? Is a pet stuck to a hero going to change how you gowipe or hybrid or dragbat etc.... There is nothing new to experiment with until the next content release

Banned
    This makes me laugh lol experiment with what? Is a pet stuck to a hero going to change how you gowipe or hybrid or dragbat etc.... There is nothing new to experiment with until the next content release
    The moment the L33ts do something in the next cwl you'll be straight out there copying them joining in.

I've nearly perfected a new attack plan with the pets. I'm sure they've done something better.

My maxed out pets, however, has made me a consistent 3 star king for the first time. So...
    Last edited by zombocom; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:07 PM.