Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: For how long dead bases can be attacked ?

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    This is one of my friend's account, who had quit the game in November 2018, some 30 monthes back. His collectors are full as you can see. I think his village has not been attacked for a long period. So I think you can estimate this period to be some 2 years.

Thanks to @Be A Legend for this amazing signature
    https://forum.supercell.com/member.p...56-Be-A-Legend

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    I haven’t logged in for over a year and a half and when I checked my log, I still got attacked regularly. I suppose the “when” you’re “out of matrix” is anyone’s guess

Warriors are OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    This is one of my friend's account, who had quit the game in November 2018, some 30 monthes back. His collectors are full as you can see. I think his village has not been attacked for a long period. So I think you can estimate this period to be some 2 years.

Thanks for your efforts

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    I haven’t logged in for over a year and a half and when I checked my log, I still got attacked regularly. I suppose the “when” you’re “out of matrix” is anyone’s guess
    I had the exact situation. I didn't log in for about a year and half and came back to realize I was still getting attacked regularly. The algorithm to remove a base from rotation seems to be anyone's guess at this point.
    LEVEL 135: BRAND NEW TH11 | MY STATS
    IGN: BazookaJoe | CLAN: MN ICE

What used to be said in the old days, and I don't know if it ever came from SC or not, is that inactive bases aren't "removed" but they are moved to the back of the line, making them less likely to be found. When there is a period of high activity, such as clan games or a new update, there are way more people attacking than usual, so it increases the chances that a dead base is found/attacked.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

I am regularly checking my minis that hold clans. I was surprised to see them unattacked, or at most attacked once a month (i check them about once a month).
    They are:
    - a mediocre th9, rushed to provide some fun while main was maxed, but abandoned since. I find it with any defense log, no headstones, no storage losses, but a stacked loot cart (usually a mil each) .... puzzles me much.
    - maxed th11, storages almost full... also when I open it, no headstones, no log of defense, available loot cart.

Perhaps the headstones go away, but even when I check them from my main, I do not see traces of attacks, but storages havent lost (much or any) resources (that I can remember).

(When I mention no storage losses, I’d expect the storages to be plundered to zero in a month... but no there is much left in there when I reopen the base)