Thread: Looking for machine layout design ideas

Looking for machine layout design ideas

im trying to make a design layout on my farm for machines but i need them to look organized so if anyone here has such kind of layout can you please post some screenshots of your farm or give me your farm tag so i can add you and see it

Pro Member
    I can never figure out how I want mine either!

Currently I have them grouped in 3s- according 5o the boosters so I don't forget what goes with what. Lol

Kathy

Personally, I like to group my machines that compliment each other (i.e. honey machines together, cake/pie machines together, etc). You can also look on Pinterest for ideas as well!

Credit goes to Be A Legend for this gorgeous signature! Thank you!!

Farm Level: 103
    Town Rep: 31
    Achievements: 148/150

Dairy Delights Owner/Founder

I like to scatter my machines all throughout my farm and like to match similar ones. I also like to scatter my crop fields and put them around some of the machines. For the machines that don’t fit the theme of my farm very well, I like to hide them using big trees like olive trees. My farm tag is in my signature and you can friend me if you want to see my farm!
    My Farm:
    HELLO
    #JV08PUP
    lvl 72

Try pinterest & search for hayday layout.

All my smelters, & jewlery maker are by the mine. Honey, & candle maker is by the bee tree. Dairy next to the cows. Everything else in rows across the road. Looks nice, and works really well for the way I play.

Quote Originally Posted by Hello2theworld View Post
    I like to scatter my machines all throughout my farm and like to match similar ones. I also like to scatter my crop fields and put them around some of the machines. For the machines that don’t fit the theme of my farm very well, I like to hide them using big trees like olive trees. My farm tag is in my signature and you can friend me if you want to see my farm!
    i added you but u did not accept my request