Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Practice Mode

Fresh Spawn

Practice Mode

The ability to practice the attack strategy for a town hall above the players current town hall has been removed. I am consistently matched with higher level town halls in both wars and individual attacks. Could the ability to practice higher town hall strategies be re-enabled?

The strategies were using that th's troop and hero levels. I never found it helpful for learning how to deal with a higher th as a lower th level. I would like to know how you feel like it does.

Fresh Spawn
    I think it helps even if the troops are not as high of a level. If you think about it, once you get into the next
    TH, you are at the bottom. In the practice, TH11 for example, you battle a max th11. In game I am constantly up against TH12/13. What is a recommended attack strategy for a max TH11 against a mid TH12 or mid TH13?

I thought it was interesting they removed the ability to attack one town hall higher in practice mode, because I thought the intent was to give you a taste of the next town hall up, but I guess it was a bug or something. Maybe they removed it because you still get a sample of higher town halls with the special event maps. Either way, as chased noted, you’re not going to get an accurate idea of what it takes to attack up when you’re using the troop/spell/hero levels of the same level town hall. When I attack up on my lower accounts, I usually hit town hall side knowing the best I can do, unless my target is severely rushed, is to get two stars.

Quote Originally Posted by kdav07 View Post
    I think it helps even if the troops are not as high of a level. If you think about it, once you get into the next
    TH, you are at the bottom. In the practice, TH11 for example, you battle a max th11. In game I am constantly up against TH12/13. What is a recommended attack strategy for a max TH11 against a mid TH12 or mid TH13?
    Queen Walk BBd? Probably the best 2 star assuring strat
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Well it's definitely not the one that a TH12 uses against those because of availability & levels of troops & heroes. So having that removed hadn't made such a difference when hitting higher level TH with lower level TH.

What is a recommended attack strategy for a max TH11 against a mid TH12 or mid TH13?
    7 electro 10 loons 4 rage 3 freeze 2 lightning(maxed in cc)....Battle-blimp with sneaky gobs(take loons if there is possibility of giant bomb near townhall- then u have to invest a rage/freeze also here....sneaky gobs dont need rage though)..... lightning to take down an air sweeper
    QC Baby dragon is also good, though I have never used it for mismatches coz electro work for me easily.
    Last edited by wp007; April 21st, 2021 at 07:06 PM.

Open 24 Hours
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    Queen Walk BBd? Probably the best 2 star assuring strat
    Are you sure? I have been matched multiple times against TH12 players from my TH10 and all I do is snipe the town hall using a blimp and a lava hound and getting 50% using dragons or PEKKA. Helps in CWL a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    Are you sure? I have been matched multiple times against TH12 players from my TH10 and all I do is snipe the town hall using a blimp and a lava hound and getting 50% using dragons or PEKKA. Helps in CWL a lot.
    Yeah, snipe the th, and sniping buildings for % is also good, sneaky gobs in cc generally
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

instead of what the OP suggested, I would like a feature that allows us to attack higher town hall bases with the strategies we practiced.There won't be any tutorial.
    This will fix the OP's problem.

Made by, Be a Legend