Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Being Maxed out or High upgrade time isn't it's same?

Centennial Club

Question Being Maxed out or High upgrade time isn't it's same?

Hello, When I was maxed there is nothing to do but at least I was relaxed that I am max player & enjoying wars & other things.

Now with TH14 & huge upgrade time I feel like it's the same thing like there is nothing to do. I have six builders & they all r busy for so long. I mean sorry but I don't understand what's the point here making updates more than half month long??

I mean I understand that supercell don't want players to max out early & they want to give players something to do but seriously at least for me it's not working at all as all builders r busy & storage's r full & for the 1st time I am bored with these long upgrade times.

Warriors are OP
    Plan properly bro, keep one builder free for walls. Problem gone right ?

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    If you stagger the updates, then you will generally have a builder coming free roughly every 3 days or so.

And three days is probably about the right time for getting the 18 million+ loot necessary for the next upgrade (Both of these are less with Gold Pass of course).

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    If you stagger the updates, then you will generally have a builder coming free roughly every 3 days or so.

And three days is probably about the right time for getting the 18 million+ loot necessary for the next upgrade (Both of these are less with Gold Pass of course).

Yes mostly hat's how I update as I can't hold so much gold to do 6 updates at a time, the main thing i wanted to mentioned is... It's kind of boring now like do the loot... upgrade then again do the loot & wait for free builder to do next update. I mean it's kind of repetitive & boring now.

I hope sc would add some quick challenging mode like BB battles for main village. As at least for me th14 is really not giving me anything special. Yehh pets are there but u only need to add them to ur heroes, I mean u don't have any control over them.

Anyways thanks.

I learnt a long time ago to always keep a builder free and upgrade a wall or two whenever resources got full or close to it.

Quote Originally Posted by WelshinCA View Post
    I learnt a long time ago to always keep a builder free and upgrade a wall or two whenever resources got full or close to it.
    I'm learning that this is the way to go. Previously, I always tried to keep all of my builders busy, but having that free one helps a lot!
    LEVEL 135: BRAND NEW TH11 | MY STATS
    IGN: BazookaJoe | CLAN: MN ICE

Pro Member
    You problem is bad planning on upgrades, stagger long upgrades with short ones, and use builder to reduce resources in storages when they are free. It’s all about the management and not trying to finish all the upgrades too soon.

The next update may be some time...
    Check out Fiddle Farm #PRP902RR - Jenny’s always welcome

It's just a game

Centennial Club
    Definitely stagger upgrade times, use books for key spots and to keep a builder free, and mix in a few walls. Just like others have said. This has been a super smooth update experience for me so far consistently having big 💰 upgrades ready to go maybe a day in advance. The other thing I added in was a healthy dose of builder potions to push a cyle of upgrades through quickly on my storages to extract max value with my runes. Pretty stress free and enjoyable experience honestly.

Obviously its not the same. Maxed I can war, use whatever army regardless of cost, ignore the dang de storage in a bad spot. Judging from ops post history, they only care about war. Nonstop war is not compatible with need to upgrade heroes and pets.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22