Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Games April 2021 - Details Here

Quote Originally Posted by BillCat View Post
    Ya I don't see the point in wasting gems on games either, kind of defeats the purpose.

But im an adult (I swear!), with a full time job, and I have multiple accounts.. (I seem to make a new 1 every time I max out my 2 main bases, and I've been playing a long time..) I can't spend too much time.waiting on cooldowns, and I really am struggling to to make myself do mundane challenges. This is the worst time of the month for this game imo. I don't want to miss out on the rewards so alas, I'll force myself to do bb or aimlessly destroy as many walls as i can. But this is the sort of game play that has me looking for other games to play.

Is what it is, either I suck it up or I just don't play... video games should be fun tho. Oh well
    Sounds like u kinda want the rewards but don't want to put in the effort. Whilst the rewards r basically free they will cost u time and effort. And if u enjoy playing the game then that time is well spent.
    I run 6 accounts of various levels. I just take my time without stressing too much. I'll aim for 50% on most apart from my current ones upgrading which I'll aim for max to get the extra reward.
    But no need to max out. Just put in some effort, do challenges which fit ur play style and have fun I guess is the key.
    Clash on 🙂👊

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #62
    Quote Originally Posted by BillCat View Post
    Ya I don't see the point in wasting gems on games either, kind of defeats the purpose.

But im an adult (I swear!), with a full time job, and I have multiple accounts.. (I seem to make a new 1 every time I max out my 2 main bases, and I've been playing a long time..) I can't spend too much time.waiting on cooldowns, and I really am struggling to to make myself do mundane challenges. This is the worst time of the month for this game imo. I don't want to miss out on the rewards so alas, I'll force myself to do bb or aimlessly destroy as many walls as i can. But this is the sort of game play that has me looking for other games to play.

Is what it is, either I suck it up or I just don't play... video games should be fun tho. Oh well
    I certainly don't use gems on the tasks from my main accounts.

But I do have a 5th account which is permamaxed TH7, kept just for doing low end CG challenges, and as that one has no other use for gems and has a few thousand stacked up, I will use that account to trash a few when the board is getting clogged up with tasks nobody wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Given that tier also has the option of two builder potions, and given that it seems likely to me that more new Th14s will be wanting Book of Building than Book of Heroes, I don't see where you get the idea that the rewards are designed to encourage people to spend money.

Yes, there are certainly some who will prioritise the heroes over buildings, but many won't. I now I will very happily take either BoB or BoH on either of my top 2 accounts (or even on my 3rd, though that one wasn't maxed TH13, and is upgrading to TH14 the "regular" way at the moment).
    What I think the OP meant here, and I agree with, is that having Heroís down is much more detrimental than having any building (with spell factory exceptions) down. With Heroes down one is less likely to participate in clan wars and is at a huge loss attacking. Hence the push to spend money getting these heroes up ASAP.

That being said, Iím happy with the rewards!

Has anyone seen a 1000 point challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsHeisenberg View Post
    Highest I've seen is 700. Dont remember what it was for other than it wasn't worth it to me. On the other end, I did see a 35 point task.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsHeisenberg View Post
    I have seen a 1000 point for destroy 8 inferno towers

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Highest I've seen is 700. Dont remember what it was for other than it wasn't worth it to me. On the other end, I did see a 35 point task.
    I've seen a few 800s. In fact one on our board right now for win 8 multiplayer battles over 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by AzzaTheGiant View Post
    Sounds like u kinda want the rewards but don't want to put in the effort. Whilst the rewards r basically free they will cost u time and effort. And if u enjoy playing the game then that time is well spent.
    I run 6 accounts of various levels. I just take my time without stressing too much. I'll aim for 50% on most apart from my current ones upgrading which I'll aim for max to get the extra reward.
    But no need to max out. Just put in some effort, do challenges which fit ur play style and have fun I guess is the key.
    Clash on 🙂👊
    Im not sure why u would say that, i had 2 max th13s prior to the update, a max th11, th10, th9, th8, and th7. I've put an incredible amount of time and effort into this game. The grind is part of the game, i like the grind. I also love doing wars and attacking and building bases... I don't love using mass wbs in builder base, I don't love attacking without heros, I don't like any of the challenges, events, epic base challenges, etc, that have nothing to do with ordinary game play, that's all man

Doesn't matter, I have too much real life stuff happening right now to max out games 7 times, for no book of heros to boot.

Just wish they offer a book of games so I skip em

Just got our first 35 point offer...has anybody seen 70-pointers this round?

Haven't seen a 1000-pointer either, time is running low. Thinking I just take the 35-pointer and cross my fingers for another, then have a 1000-pointer pop up in time.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Berg39 View Post
    Just got our first 35 point offer...has anybody seen 70-pointers this round?

Haven't seen a 1000-pointer either, time is running low. Thinking I just take the 35-pointer and cross my fingers for another, then have a 1000-pointer pop up in time.
    Largest offer I've seen is 700, and it was pretty easy. The 600 and 700 point offers are the ones you want to look out for. They take little effort. Some bh offers are also very generous and all take very little time to do.