Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Games April 2021 - Details Here

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by wp007 View Post
    They haven't given a book of spell for last 5-6 months. I was expecting it this time atleast. My planning for cwl got spoilt a little. Need to figure out something for the freeze spell now.
    Last book of spells was in Dec 2020

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: 25 | Max Trophies: 5500+

Centennial Club
    Not too shabby. BoB will be much appreciated. Would have been happy to see a super potion as well, but I guess I can't be too greedy. 😁

When was the last time we got a book of everything in clan games??⌛😆

Quote Originally Posted by Jpd2 View Post
    When was the last time we got a book of everything in clan games??⌛😆
    August 2020 , you can expect that on 2021 clashiversary clan games too as that is the rarest book and we get it on special occasions only.

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodesway31 View Post
    August 2020 , you can expect that on 2021 clashiversary clan games too as that is the rarest book and we get it on special occasions only.
    We can expect it in May clan games too as this is supercell's anniversary and we got a special decoration last time (don't remember the May 2020 rewards).

Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    We can expect it in May clan games too as this is supercell's anniversary and we got a special decoration last time (don't remember the May 2020 rewards).
    Was there anything special in August last year, I thought August was Clashiveresary month
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    Was there anything special in August last year, I thought August was Clashiveresary month
    Supercell (the company) and Clash of Clans (the game) anniversaries are at a different time in the year. And have different milestones.
    Suoercell already had their 10th and Clash is in its 9th year so the 9th anniversary is later this year.

Traditionally within clash they do a little something special around the clash anniversary. Last year however markets Supercellís 10th which could be considered a bigger milestone so there was the special deco etc.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Last year it was 10 year anniversary of supercell.
    I doubt the same kind of celebration would be there this year because as far as i remember we did not get anything special in supercell anniversary ever until last year when it was 10th anniversary. I am not sure tho someone correct me if i am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodesway31 View Post
    I don't think you can "expect" a book of everything ever. They're purposely rare, and I don't think we've ever gotten two in clan games three months apart.

I suppose you can expect what you like, but prepare to be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    I don't think you can "expect" a book of everything ever. They're purposely rare, and I don't think we've ever gotten two in clan games three months apart.

I suppose you can expect what you like, but prepare to be disappointed.
    I agree 👍
    Expectation can lead to disappointment sometimes.
    But still if boe were to appear in clan games then anniversary clan games or christmas clan games seems likely.