Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Games April 2021 - Details Here

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #81
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    3 star without using heroes is boosted for 600 as well this time ... not easy for th13/14 though
    True.

That is one of the tasks I keep my permamaxed TH7 for

And for the "without spells" one.

That was actually my first account to reach 4K this time.

Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    Strange, i thought cg are one of the easiest events which can be done very quickly. Our clan reached 100k within few days and 7 folks did 4000 within 3 hours ( I did in 2 days by playing less). I thought maybe they are too easy to complete or it depends on skill like how quickly can you complete a challenge and move on.
    First time seeing anyone complaining about it. Maybe new experience for me by reading that, "That it's not too easy as what i thought"
    I'm just noting a difference in our clans ... Part of it is definitely perception. I know a few of the 'younguns' have new girlfriends, new jobs, other things to do ... maybe some of our multi-accounters are getting burnt out. I haven't had much time myself this time, only 4 of my accounts are at 4k and some haven't even started ... but I've been out of things due to having had Covid for several weeks, and it's proving difficult to get 'back into things' energy wise

I was surprised to see yesterday that in our main clan a number of people haven't even started.... not many have today. We'll see how things are tomorrow I guess. It's not that we don't get max tier. We have hit it every time in several clans... the trend is going down though, quite steeply lately

Quote Originally Posted by Berg39 View Post
    Just got our first 35 point offer...has anybody seen 70-pointers this round?

Haven't seen a 1000-pointer either, time is running low. Thinking I just take the 35-pointer and cross my fingers for another, then have a 1000-pointer pop up in time.
    I was having fun for awhile trying to hit 3995 and then getting 1000 points, but last season ruined it for me. 10 accounts trashing challenges, my entire clan looking for 35 pointers and then the 1000 pointer, etc. They were so rare it took away all the fun. This season I continued to look and gave up with a couple days to go and realized I'm just not going to try anymore. So, it's back to totally ignoring my totals and simply selecting something before my attack that works in legends. It is very easy to get 4000 points with 8 legends attacks per day without changing up my attacks in any way. That's how I started off playing clan games and then for awhile I got into the fun of trying to see how high I could get my profile total, but now I'm back to just "farming" the rewards again as it was too much trouble lately. Too bad, it was fun for awhile when finding the 35 and 1000 pointers was reasonable.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I was having fun for awhile trying to hit 3995 and then getting 1000 points, but last season ruined it for me. 10 accounts trashing challenges, my entire clan looking for 35 pointers and then the 1000 pointer, etc. They were so rare it took away all the fun. This season I continued to look and gave up with a couple days to go and realized I'm just not going to try anymore. So, it's back to totally ignoring my totals and simply selecting something before my attack that works in legends. It is very easy to get 4000 points with 8 legends attacks per day without changing up my attacks in any way. That's how I started off playing clan games and then for awhile I got into the fun of trying to see how high I could get my profile total, but now I'm back to just "farming" the rewards again as it was too much trouble lately. Too bad, it was fun for awhile when finding the 35 and 1000 pointers was reasonable.
    Yep. I am still trying, but never saw a 1000 pointer...despite spending many gems trashing/gemming/trashing/repeating. Did eventually see a 70-pointer to get to 3995, and settled for an 800 late last night. Our clan is fairly casual, so the natural task cycle is slow. Seemed even more so this round getting only to 52k (phew! too close for my comfort...thank goodness I started a mini last fall).

Too many seasons like that lately...I fear I will give up on it as you did. Fun side challenge turned into a chore and REALLY makes me question my life priorities, as I am also trying to max the "Well Seasoned". lol

Not sure why the 35/70/max clan games tasks became/seem so much more rare?

Trainee
    Agree with 2222 and Berg39, maxing Clan Games has become a arduous task. I was able to get a 70 point challenge on the first day. Their was one 1000 point challenge on the first day also,never saw another. Clan had 66,195 total points and I was constantly trashing challenges with my three accounts. Had to settle for a 800 point challenge, that brought my total points to 236,255. Of the last five games I was able to max twice Just not worth the effort any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Discworld View Post
    Agree with 2222 and Berg39, maxing Clan Games has become a arduous task. I was able to get a 70 point challenge on the first day. Their was one 1000 point challenge on the first day also,never saw another. Clan had 66,195 total points and I was constantly trashing challenges with my three accounts. Had to settle for a 800 point challenge, that brought my total points to 236,255. Of the last five games I was able to max twice Just not worth the effort any more.
    Just a point. That is some kind of ultra max. 4k is real max. 4k plus 35 plus 1k is not max. It's uber.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Discworld View Post
    Maxing clan games is not arduous.

What you are talking about is not maxing them, it is what might be called "over-maxing" them.

And getting to the highest point you can above the 4K is just not something Supercell are going to have the slightest interest in facilitating. I'm slightly surprised they even allow those "extra" points to count towards the achievement.

Always amuses me how some folk can make a competition out of something that was never designed to be competitive lol..
    it is a team building progression tool.. An event that will help everyone in the clan, and the more members that participate, the easier it is to achieve the goal of hitting 50k points.

I do think it was a good idea when they gave the additional choice for those that hit the 4k ceiling, but apart from that, hit 50k and ones focus can shift elsewhere..
    I always take my main 2 accounts to 4k, but all the others simply do a task to get on the board, with extras only when and if needed.

For us, once 50k is reached, the games are done for all except those that are pushing to 4k, which I guess is the idea behind the system anyway.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Berg39 View Post
    Not sure why the 35/70/max clan games tasks became/seem so much more rare?
    If it is true (rather than just perception), then most likely because SC saw those ones being chosen less frequently, trashed more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Maxing clan games is not arduous.

What you are talking about is not maxing them, it is what might be called "over-maxing" them.

And getting to the highest point you can above the 4K is just not something Supercell are going to have the slightest interest in facilitating. I'm slightly surprised they even allow those "extra" points to count towards the achievement.
    I agree...hitting 4k is not arduous and I am a bit surprised the extra points count towards the achievement as well. It was just a fun side challenge for a near-maxed base. Supercell seems to actually be discouraging overachievers, if the increased rarity of 35/70/max tasks is reality rather than anecdotal.

Also possible as you have noted that they are indeed more rare because they are not popular tasks in the general population (though hard to reason max tasks would be unpopular), just a few of us degenerate clash addicts hunting the 35/70s. lol