Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Games April 2021 - Details Here

New Bloke/Chick
    I'm 1 challenge in and I'm already wishing they offered a book of games just to max out games without having to do all the silly challenges. Breaking tons of walls or hitting bases minus a hero or spells, all have nothing to do with anything much, just time wasting. Nevernind the clouds I'm now dealing with, it's a relatively miserable time doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by BillCat View Post
    I'm 1 challenge in and I'm already wishing they offered a book of games just to max out games without having to do all the silly challenges. Breaking tons of walls or hitting bases minus a hero or spells, all have nothing to do with anything much, just time wasting. Nevernind the clouds I'm now dealing with, it's a relatively miserable time doing this.
    Those tasks usually have high point values, and they’re easy to do on lower accounts. I already have 3350 doing no heroes, no spells, and win X times in a row on my th8 using archers and lightnings (no lightnings for the no spells task of course).
    Last edited by toofinedog; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:34 PM.

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    You can simply do bb tasks as they are easy, and fast. You just have to spam your army, close and reopen the game and do anything else till your enemy attacks. Much easier. Those heroless and spell-less attacks are easier to do at lower town halls.

Pro Member
    That what actually clan games is.

And yes , as usual there are clouds during clan games but i feel they are way longer than usual this games.
    About 1-2 min.(Haha, Please don't remind me about clouds before operation blue skies.)
    🔎☁️🔍
    🔍☁️🔎
    🔎☁️🔍
    Last edited by PKapoor; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:23 PM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Those tasks usually have high point values, and they’re easy to do on lower accounts. I already have 3350 doing no heroes, no spells, and win X times in a row on my th8 using archers and lightnings (no lightnings for the no spells task of course).
    OK but that doesn't help with my two th14s.... I know some people r ok with games but for me it's just monotonous.. most of the challenges have little to do with war or farming, I don't care about bb at all so u can add all them challenges in to the useless category too. A book of games would be awesome tho..

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    You can simply do bb tasks as they are easy, and fast. You just have to spam your army, close and reopen the game and do anything else till your enemy attacks. Much easier. Those heroless and spell-less attacks are easier to do at lower town halls.
    In a clan filled with th14s... there's very little bb challenges available .. besides, I'm not big on bb, haven't even opened it up in a weeks... and its maxed.. right now, and this is obviously my problem, but doing the challenges is more laborious than worth whatever the rewards r

OK but that doesn't help with my two th14s.... I know some people r ok with games but for me it's just monotonous.. most of the challenges have little to do with war or farming, I don't care about bb at all so u can add all them challenges in to the useless category too. A book of games would be awesome tho..
    You can trash any game you don’t like, and you can speed up the cooldown with gems. I usually use dozens of gems to curate the task menu for my clan (but mainly for me hunting for a high value challenge), This time around, I’m just doing all the small point games instead of tossing them out and wasting gems.

Centennial Club
    Rewards are 9.9/10 for me. It has been a long time that I felt this motivated to play cg. Useful for my fresh th14,11 and 10(for my almost max th9 not so much). I did speedrun with tasks 16k in 5h. Clan is currently at 30k.

In a clan filled with th14s... there's very little bb challenges available .. besides, I'm not big on bb, haven't even opened it up in a weeks... and its maxed.. right now, and this is obviously my problem, but doing the challenges is more laborious than worth whatever the rewards r
    I wouldn't say its your problem, just a valid opinion from your point of view. I'm taking it easier than I used to. I get the same rewards if I finish day 1 or day 6. I'll do the tasks I find convenient but I'm not going to pick ones just to rush to max.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    You can trash any game you don’t like, and you can speed up the cooldown with gems. I usually use dozens of gems to curate the task menu for my clan (but mainly for me hunting for a high value challenge), This time around, I’m just doing all the small point games instead of tossing them out and wasting gems.
    Ya I don't see the point in wasting gems on games either, kind of defeats the purpose.

But im an adult (I swear!), with a full time job, and I have multiple accounts.. (I seem to make a new 1 every time I max out my 2 main bases, and I've been playing a long time..) I can't spend too much time.waiting on cooldowns, and I really am struggling to to make myself do mundane challenges. This is the worst time of the month for this game imo. I don't want to miss out on the rewards so alas, I'll force myself to do bb or aimlessly destroy as many walls as i can. But this is the sort of game play that has me looking for other games to play.

Is what it is, either I suck it up or I just don't play... video games should be fun tho. Oh well