Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Pets

Pets

a pet at qc dies too quickly with minimal added value. the yak, is a danger to your qc if it randomly opens a wall. unicorn is redundant because you have healers. lassi is a target too quickly and therefore dead. the owl at a qc is most matched with a qc, but the owl sits too close above the queen, it is no better to have the out between your healers and the queen, so behind the queen. so that a pet is also useful with a qc. You have the most advantage with your pets on a spam or smash attack because they go with the army and are therefore well protected and longer.

Warriors are OP
    Umm ok if this is suggestion.
    I expected a question/doubt earlier.

Pro Member
    I think it’s an opinion, which must have been based on the player having maxed the pets, to allow such a statement.
    Check out Fiddle Farm #PRP902RR - Jenny’s always welcome

It's just a game

Quote Originally Posted by clashmaniak4ever View Post
    ....unicorn is redundant because you have healers......
    Don't use healers then?

With queen - Did you consider using less healers with the unicorn and adding alternative troops? The owl can be used in place of a coco loon (at low levels at least)

The yak works well with the king I find

Lassi works well with the RC

I use the owl with the warden, due to its vulnerability to air defences, the chain lightning has promise
    Last edited by Doddsyuk; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:09 AM.
    COC MAIN: Max TH13 Clash Profile
    COC SECOND: less that 40 walls left to max TH13 Clash profile
    COC THIRD: Working on TH13 Clash profile

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik5839 View Post
    Don't use healers then?
    Reduce healer output by 1, so take 4 and the unicorn on the Queen and utilise the extra camp space. Max unicorn is also a better hero healer.

And the owl is just cool. Even if it barely does anything with the Warden, him having an owl pet is worth it alone.
    Thing is with this, complaint...

If he could roll anybase thanks to the hero buffs, it'd mean he'd be getting rolled as well right? and then here calling for pets to be needed as too OP bla bla.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    a pet at qc dies too quickly with minimal added value. the yak, is a danger to your qc if it randomly opens a wall. unicorn is redundant because you have healers. lassi is a target too quickly and therefore dead. the owl at a qc is most matched with a qc, but the owl sits too close above the queen, it is no better to have the out between your healers and the queen, so behind the queen. so that a pet is also useful with a qc. You have the most advantage with your pets on a spam or smash attack because they go with the army and are therefore well protected and longer.

So you're saying they give you tactical opportunities to try different things? I'd say mission accomplished.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    So you're saying they give you tactical opportunities to try different things? I'd say mission accomplished.
    Thank you for your comment. Is there a chance that new pet(s) may be added in the future? or does the number of pets depend on the number of heroes?

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Thank you for your comment. Is there a chance that new pet(s) may be added in the future? or does the number of pets depend on the number of heroes?
    The number of pets is not specifically tied to the number of Heroes. We haven't decided how many new Pets to add in the future or what the next steps are in this feature.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Millennial Club
    I will argue that Lassie is awesome and doesn't die too quickly. Pair her with the RC for solo missions....and she becomes a lifesaver when she takes all the damage from that IT in single mode.

She's currently my favorite (granted that's because I only have her and the owl...lol).

From what I've seen the following is the best pairing:

BK - Uni
    AQ - Yak
    GW - Owl
    RC - Lassi
    Last edited by pb913; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:28 PM.