Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Feeding animals including sanctuary animals

Fresh Spawn

Feeding animals including sanctuary animals

How are we supposed to keep up with the feed for all the animals, including the new sanctuary animals? Hay Day, please consider adding another feed mill. Right now, Iím struggling to feed the animals that I have, and I have the total number of animals that you can have before the new additions of baby gorillas and reindeer. Iím constantly making feed and now will have to figure out how to feed 4 extra mouths. I just donít see how itís possible. Any suggestions?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Quote Originally Posted by Beadlady View Post
    How are we supposed to keep up with the feed for all the animals, including the new sanctuary animals? Hay Day, please consider adding another feed mill. Right now, I’m struggling to feed the animals that I have, and I have the total number of animals that you can have before the new additions of baby gorillas and reindeer. I’m constantly making feed and now will have to figure out how to feed 4 extra mouths. I just don’t see how it’s possible. Any suggestions?
    I know what you mean. My own solution is to not feed the sanctuary animals, unless I have a Farm Pass goal that requires it. I've been doing that for months, and they seem to be OK. I keep them awake, but hungry - poor things.

Hay Day level 205 (main farm) - I have seven others!

I make sanctuary feed on my mini farm.

Staying dedicated to this forum til the end...
    Quote Originally Posted by Beadlady View Post
    How are we supposed to keep up with the feed for all the animals, including the new sanctuary animals? Hay Day, please consider adding another feed mill. Right now, Iím struggling to feed the animals that I have, and I have the total number of animals that you can have before the new additions of baby gorillas and reindeer. Iím constantly making feed and now will have to figure out how to feed 4 extra mouths. I just donít see how itís possible. Any suggestions?
    I always take advantage of the helpers whenever possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    I know what you mean. My own solution is to not feed the sanctuary animals, unless I have a Farm Pass goal that requires it. I've been doing that for months, and they seem to be OK. I keep them awake, but hungry - poor things.
    😲😲😲 A friend told me she'd disown me if I didn't wake my farm pets and keep them fed!

Quote Originally Posted by hyperdulia View Post
    I make sanctuary feed on my mini farm.
    I do the same, but the sanctuary animals sleep most of the time.

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Screenshot/save what you value on the forum!

When I use Rose, I ‘hijack’ one of the feeders and load it with sanctuary feed. And I’m sure to load it before bedtime. For me, I’d rather see the sanctuary animals up and moving. However, on my baby farm the animals sleep a lot!
    Level 182
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    now says 149/150 but I know itís 150/150
    🐝 kind. Always.

Hi, I go the same as Cowslips, I feed the animals at the sanctuary only if I have to

My sanctuary animals don’t sleep except if I need to feed or wake them in farm pass.

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    I can see the OPs point, though.

At some point if the game keeps adding and adding animals, the feed mill becomes insufficient. If there are more and more new crops and products added (to lower-ish levels rather than just at the higher end), without adding additional mills, fields, and maybe increasing the drop rate for expansion materials so barn/silo space can increase faster...things get what I call “squishy”, earlier than they did before.

I’m thankful they added space for the animals without needing EMs.

That’s not the only thing that needs to be considered, though.

Don’t get me wrong—it’s a fun game and I enjoy it, but it’s a little less fun to not be able to do all the things you want to do in playing the game (like keeping adequate materials, keeping the animals awake if you want, etc) without making multiple farms to “manage” it all. It’s fine for those who have the time and interest to do so (and I think most people I know or who I’ve seen post here do have multiple farms). I still just wish it wasn’t the case that it increasingly feels like we need to.

The more the animals sleep, the fewer materials you get for waking them up, so...fewer materials for needed expansions to the silo to gather the grains and to expand the barn to store the food, etc. There’s some kind of circle going on there.

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

Looks to me like gorillas would prefer bananas over hay lol.
    Last edited by Hummel; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:55 PM.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Mine are in permanent hibernation and only get fed when a weekly goal in the farm pass requires me to.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG