Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My game crashes

My game crashes

Hello, i have a trouble regarding game crashing. Everytime i open friendbook my game crashes(keeps stopping) since i have updated app to the update dated april 13, 2021

Game crashing

Game crashing every time I visit friend's farms. Using Android 10.
    Last edited by MarkDeAndre; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:42 AM.

Staying dedicated to this forum til the end...
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDeAndre View Post
    Game crashing every time I visit friend's farms.
    Is your game actually crashing (as in the app suddenly closes and you have to manually open it again) or is it disconnecting and restarting on its own?

There is a restarting issue that has been going on (mostly with Android OS's). If it is a restarting problem and you have Android, you may want to post in this thread with your device/Android version:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Restarting-bug
    Last edited by Tahoe; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:44 AM.

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Screenshot/save what you value on the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Is your game actually crashing (as in the app suddenly closes and you have to manually open it again) or is it disconnecting and restarting on its own?

There is a restarting issue that has been going on (mostly with Android OS's). If it is a restarting problem and you have Android, you may want to post in this thread with your device/Android version:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Restarting-bug
    Well every time I visit or browse through my friend's farm/s it crashes and I have to start app again

Staying dedicated to this forum til the end...
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDeAndre View Post
    Well every time I visit or browse through my friend's farm/s it crashes and I have to start app again
    Ok. I see another player has recently reported this here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...y-game-crashes

It helps the hd team pinpoint issues if players state what device, OS and its version you are using.

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Screenshot/save what you value on the forum!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Ok. I see another player has recently reported this here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...y-game-crashes

It helps the hd team pinpoint issues if players state what device, OS and its version you are using.
    Samsung cellphone using Android 10, up-to-date hayday app. Restarting and crashing. I get completely kicked out of game. The screen goes black before it crashes.

I have the same issue: while scrolling friends list, crash and app has to be manually restarted.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Android 7.0.

Centennial Club
    I added some of my friends with Supercell ID friends. Now sometimes their icon goes black and if i try to visit any friends farm then, game crash with error message showing on phone screen.

Now I removed all these friends from Supercell ID friends and now there is no crash. Android OS Redmi note 7 pro.

I have the same problem, when I visit's friends with an Supercell ID, the avatar of the friend turns black, game freezes for 1 second and it crashes after that. (game shut's down completely). It occures visiting my own friends and also other farmers from the newspaper.
    It also occured 2 times after filling a boat crate from a friend with a supercell ID. Then MY avatar at the crate turned black and game crashed.
    I play on samsung tablet with android 9

Game crashing

When I click on the friends group icon (bottom right corner) to see people who need help/ to see neighborhood friends/ to see last helpers, the game crashes. This is happening after the maintenance work that was done today (22.04.2021)! Kindly advice me on the issue. I'm unable to complete my derby task (helping task) and I cannot see which friends of mine need help as the game crashes soon after I click on the friends group icon. Thanks in advance.