Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zero to hero pack $50 worth it?

Zero to hero pack $50 worth it?

Worth buying the zero to hero pack for 50$? 5 hero books and a mail dark elix...share your thoughts tyvm

Ive had aq/bk/rc maxed, not sure what to do with 1 mil de, only left warden and in upgrading unicorn too, should I pass on this pack?
    Last edited by Panchang; April 21st, 2021 at 06:56 AM.

It's all up to you, it's the value you place on it... we can't check your wallet or your bank account... if you want to speed through the pets it's 4 to 5 levels...

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    It's all up to you, it's the value you place on it... we can't check your wallet or your bank account... if you want to speed through the pets it's 4 to 5 levels...
    Yea I know itís all up to how I value them, but I just want to hear from the others how they value this pack

Centennial Club
    I have spare money, I bought it, no regrets.

Getting enjoyment out of what I spend money on, makes it worth it for me. Dunno if that has any impact on your own situation, mind.
    Gonna leave this here so I don't have to search every time someone says "help I can't get in touch with support"

Clash of Clans customer support: https://help.supercellsupport.com/cl...tact-form.html

Millennial Club
    I didn’t buy it... but I don’t spend other then gold pass,
    however, $50.00, how many movie nights is that for you, movie and popcorn etc...
    Is that one night out with drinks and snacks.
    Look at it that way, you can see it’s value compared to other spends you maybe could forgo, to get this, or maybe this decides it’s not worth it?

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH14 | AQ: L80 | BK: 76 | GW 55 | RC: 30| Max Trophies: 5500+

I never found even gp worth the value so this is also not good deal for me
    I am F2P player

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by APURV77 View Post
    I never found even gp worth the value so this is also not good deal for me
    I am F2P player
    Really? The estimated value of the gold pass is somewhere around US$250. It's worth way more than the asking price of ~US$5.
    Gonna leave this here so I don't have to search every time someone says "help I can't get in touch with support"

Clash of Clans customer support: https://help.supercellsupport.com/cl...tact-form.html

Quote Originally Posted by Cupholder View Post
    Really? The estimated value of the gold pass is somewhere around US$250. It's worth way more than the asking price of ~US$5.
    No it's not ... it's value for pixels....

I was a maxed TH13. I bought the GP half way through sneak peaks - dunno why I didn’t do it sooner TBH but I didn’t miss much apart from unlocking the bigger season bank (which I filled quickly once locked). I generally do virtually all of the season challenges so I was able to unlock the 20% discounts at the right time too

I did buy the book of everything (2.99) too. I was gonna hang out in case the it disappeared before the clan games rewards were announced , but BoE wouldn’t come around often so I went for it
    Last edited by helloworld2; April 21st, 2021 at 12:03 PM.

Centennial Club
    My general take on it is to only buy hero books when they equate to about £5 or 500 gems. So this one is not worth it for me.