Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Obtaining town visitors using personal train. Arrival in town

Obtaining town visitors using personal train. Arrival in town

Since the update, now including the sanctuary expansion I have noticed that when using your personal train to visit towns to get visitors the train arrives further down the track in the newly expanded area. You then have to scroll back up the track to where the train in that town is to look for their passengers.

Could the code be tweaked to have the train arrive in town nearby to that train's town at all?
    #2GR892LJL , Level 179 , Rep 77

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Quote Originally Posted by HeathNZ View Post
    Since the update, now including the sanctuary expansion I have noticed that when using your personal train to visit towns to get visitors the train arrives further down the track in the newly expanded area. You then have to scroll back up the track to where the train in that town is to look for their passengers.

Could the code be tweaked to have the train arrive in town nearby to that train's town at all?
    Thanks for reporting. Team Hay Day is already aware of this.

It's a little surprising the first time you encounter it - "Where's the train gone?"

Hay Day level 205 (main farm) - I have seven others!