Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Quality of life improvements

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Nope.

    Tis change would mean fewer people needing to be online. And less interaction in the clan.
    Well I'm seeing it as more people being online and having fun with FCs. Why do I think that? Because I'm doubtful that anyone had stayed online just so that others can get FCs. So the current state brings more activity to clan doesn't sound right to me.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    I believe the issue is that people can practice on your base(s) without permission or knowledge. This would mean anyone ​in the clan, even enemy spies.
    then set a rank to it such as the change where new members cannot see the war screen. Elder rank minimum to do so. Also, you get 3 war base layouts. So, players could activate the 2 bases not being used for war (I keep several as practice bases for clan mates) and keep current war base toggled “off” for challenges. There are work arounds for your concern.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    It is exactly the opposite reason why Supercell will probably never allow this change.

    They want people to be online. Which means they are unlikely to allow FC of bases without the player being online to offer them up.

    They are always reluctant to make changes that allow things to happen while you are offline - this is why things like queueing of builder requests or research are ruled out.
    this makes no sense. You’re looking at it from one side... saying that the person needs to be online to offer the challenge encourages them being online?? Doubtful. I don’t see people logging on to offer FC’s and they disappear after a short while anyway... vs if FC’s are available all the time more people might play regularly because, oh hey I can game for a while I should log on and practice this new xyz attack... thus you have someone online vs they log on, no one else is playing or maybe they are lower th level so their challenges aren’t of any real use and you log back off. This is even more true for those in legend league. After 8 attacks what’s left to do? Oh hey, I can do some friendly challenges. Idk, but your argument for wanting people online seems to only back up my argument FOR fc’s being available whenever. Again, if a player wants to toggle one or all of their bases as being unavailable sobeit. But if we’re gonna go down that road then I’d like to be able to toggle off the “spectator” option. I dislike being watched. It’s a distraction. So if we’re making the game a personal experience then I’d like to be able to disallow spectating.

  4. #14
    Originally Posted by Ajax
    Nope.

    Tis change would mean fewer people needing to be online. And less interaction in the clan.



    Have to disagree on this completely. It might not increase online activity a ton but it won’t decrease it. You’re giving people more to do by offering fc’s especially since they could do them while waiting for armies to build for the next farm attacks or whatever so rather than logging on and doing an attack then waiting 30-45’ (logging off) then coming back sometime later (and if like me end up getting distracted by other real life stuff and maybe not logging back in for a couple hours) they could stay online and fill in the gap by doing fc’s, a few builder base attacks etc. Again, the player being attacked may or may not be online but the current set up does not make people log on more just so they can drop a challenge. It’s pure happenstance right now. You either catch them online and ask to drop an fc or they aren’t. It’s not like I’m jumping on discord or have members personal contact info to text them and say hey man I have an hour to play can you set aside your personal plans and let me interrupt your day and log on to the game and drop me some fc’s for the next hour. Nope.
    Last edited by Shaveicejon; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:31 PM.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Well I'm seeing it as more people being online and having fun with FCs. Why do I think that? Because I'm doubtful that anyone had stayed online just so that others can get FCs. So the current state brings more activity to clan doesn't sound right to me.
    agreed completely

  6. #16
    Also, meant to have this in original post....

    Hero’s should always be available for fc’s. So, dumb to have to wait for hero’s to heal meanwhile allowing quick queuing of the army you wish to use for an FC. Same as requiring a clan mate to donate your cc. Just let me select my own CC and have my hero’s available always for FC’s

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •