Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Quality of life improvements

Quality of life improvements

Make friendly challenges easier. It’s a friendly challenge for goodness sake. Don’t make someone have to request and wait for offense cc troop donations from clan member. Let the person fill it themselves. Also, let clan members choose any war base from any clan member to practice on at anytime. Again, don’t make me have to find someone online and request them post a base to hit. Let me scroll thru my clan list and select a clanmate, see their base and attack it if I want to practice on that style base. You could even make it where each player could “opt in” all their war bases for practice on. We are clan mates after all. Shouldn’t we WANT our fellow clan members improving and if they can practice whenever they want without me needing to be online to drop a challenge or donate troops sobeit.

When attacking, once the last troop of that type has been deployed remove it from the tool bar and let the remaining icons slide left so eventually there’s minimal sliding back and forth through icons I don’t need to see anymore. At the end of the attack in theory there would be no icons left. Once a hero's ability has been used that icon should also disappear.

Let players organize their attacking army’s icons in the order they want to see them from left to right prior to initiating the attack. This could be done from the pre-attack check screen. In theory most of us know what troops we plan to drop and in what order especially early in the attack. It would be nice to set those troops icons on the left where I can get to them without scrolling like a crazy man back and forth. Because the base I’m hitting has all 4 heros, the CC, town hall and 17 defenses firing immediately. So, it would be helpful to be able to drop troops without the downtime and in some cases a misclick because I’m having to scroll back and forth between troops and spells. If I’m doing a queen charge let me set the queen as the first icon followed by my coco loon then my healers then my rage then freeze spell then maybe I wanna start funnel opposite corner so my king is next and then the siege barracks. I suppose to keep it simple it could be that if your second icon is a rage then all your rages will be there in that second slot but you get the idea. Less scrolling! Especially when paired with the previous idea of icons disappearing once all of that troops type have been deployed.

Lock Screen for home village it could even be within the town hall tab. I KNOW we’ve all accidentally moved wall segments or buildings accidentally just trying to scroll around the screen
    Last edited by Shaveicejon; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:11 AM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaveicejon View Post
    Make friendly challenges easier. Itís a friendly challenge for goodness sake. Donít make someone have to request and wait for offense cc troop donations from clan member. Let the person fill it themselves. Also, let clan members choose any war base from any clan member to practice on at anytime. Again, donít make me have to find someone online and request them post a base to hit. Let me scroll thru my clan list and select a clanmate, see their base and attack it if I want to practice on that style base. You could even make it where each player could ďopt inĒ all their war bases for practice on. We are clan mates after all. Shouldnít we WANT our fellow clan members improving and if they can practice whenever they want without me needing to be online to drop a challenge or donate troops sobeit.
    Choose your own cc would be nice, but attacking bases without someone posting... no thx.

When attacking, once the last troop of that type has been deployed remove it from the tool bar and let the remaining icons slide left so eventually thereís minimal sliding back and forth through icons I donít need to see anymore. At the end of the attack in theory there would be no icons left. Once a hero's ability has been used that icon should also disappear.
    No, you donít need icons moving about mid attack.... imagin going for a combination of spells together, and u need to wait to see it move first... no...
    Let players organize their attacking armyís icons in the order they want to see them from left to right prior to initiating the attack. This could be done from the pre-attack check screen. In theory most of us know what troops we plan to drop and in what order especially early in the attack. It would be nice to set those troops icons on the left where I can get to them without scrolling like a crazy man back and forth. deployed.
    Yes, this is well needed and requested before...

Lock Screen for home village it could even be within the town hall tab. I KNOW weíve all accidentally moved wall segments or buildings accidentally just trying to scroll around the screen
    Yes, just make it, you can only move item from the edit screen.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: 25 | Max Trophies: 5500+

Choose your own cc would be nice, but attacking bases without someone posting... no thx.

Why? Are you scared someone is going to 3 star your base while offline?? Who cares? So basically you’re saying if a clan mate asked for an FC you’re the guy that won’t post one... I suppose this could be an option each individual player could toggle on/off and even do it per war base. If for some reason you don’t want clan mates attacking a certain base you have then toggle it unavailable.

No, you don’t need icons moving about mid attack.... imagin going for a combination of spells together, and u need to wait to see it move first... no...

It’s going to slide one spot but I suppose I see where it could be confusing... make this an option a player can toggle on/off then if someone is afraid they’ll misclick something.

Yes, this is well needed and requested before...

Yes, just make it, you can only move item from the edit screen.

Agreed. Never understood why stuff can be moved from home village when there’s literally an “edit” mode
    Last edited by Shaveicejon; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:26 AM.

Pro Member

Why? Are you scared someone is going to 3 star your base while offline?? Who cares? So basically you’re saying if a clan mate asked for an FC you’re the guy that won’t post one...
    I believe the issue is that people can practice on your base(s) without permission or knowledge. This would mean anyone ​in the clan, even enemy spies.
    Last edited by Ostentatious; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:26 AM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    I believe the issue is that people can practice on your base(s) without permission or knowledge. This would mean anyone ​in the clan, even enemy spies.
    This is why I said no...

Clan:

Millennial Club
    Why? Are you scared someone is going to 3 star your base while offline?? Who cares? So basically you’re saying if a clan mate asked for an FC you’re the guy that won’t post one... I suppose this could be an option each individual player could toggle on/off and even do it per war base. If for some reason you don’t want clan mates attacking a certain base you have then toggle it unavailable.
    Yes, I am terrified that while I’m off line, someone will 3 star me.... funny thing that... most of time I’m off line there is someone who tries to 3 star me... that’s how the game works....
    But as for clan mates... they get my base put up often, every time I’m asked.... but the game is a clan game, to attack someone in a FC, someone needs to participate in the challenge... offer the base up....
    There is the spy issue mentioned (esp valid if you are an open clan), and also, if there was free for all, people could just play FC alll day and never attack, something SC don’t want, I’m sure.

Clan:

Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    If there was free for all, people could just play FC alll day and never attack, something SC donít want, Iím sure.
    It doesn't look like SC don't want it with how they introduced Legend League with just 8 attacks and then a seat at corner. And if one is never attacking, isn't this their choice? I mean, that person can still not attack in multiplayer battles and won't be online enough because there's nothing with FCs too. So SC prefers player to be offline rather than being online and not attacking in multiplayer battles? I doubt this one.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    It doesn't look like SC don't want it with how they introduced Legend League with just 8 attacks and then a seat at corner. And if one is never attacking, isn't this their choice? I mean, that person can still not attack in multiplayer battles and won't be online enough because there's nothing with FCs too. So SC prefers player to be offline rather than being online and not attacking in multiplayer battles? I doubt this one.
    It is exactly the opposite reason why Supercell will probably never allow this change.

They want people to be online. Which means they are unlikely to allow FC of bases without the player being online to offer them up.

They are always reluctant to make changes that allow things to happen while you are offline - this is why things like queueing of builder requests or research are ruled out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    It is exactly the opposite reason why Supercell will probably never allow this change.

They want people to be online. Which means they are unlikely to allow FC of bases without the player being online to offer them up.

They are always reluctant to make changes that allow things to happen while you are offline - this is why things like queueing of builder requests or research are ruled out.
    Well this one only brings more reason to be online. You won't be online for others whether they ask for FCs or not but you'll be online for doing those challenges yourself if you can whenever you want, whether the other player is online or not. So I guess this will have opposite impace than what queuing builders will bring.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Well this one only brings more reason to be online. You won't be online for others whether they ask for FCs or not but you'll be online for doing those challenges yourself if you can whenever you want, whether the other player is online or not. So I guess this will have opposite impace than what queuing builders will bring.
    Nope.

Tis change would mean fewer people needing to be online. And less interaction in the clan.