Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Foxes

I HATE the foxes. Not had any for ages and now suddenly I have a dozen or so, mainly by the docks. As they are blocked to get out, it also means they shouldn’t have been able to get in!! Now I have to waste a lot of time trying to get rid of them. I initially ignored them but they are multiplying.
    KIK: Barbarella50
    Lvl: 182
    Farm: Otter Creek

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    hope it helps.

that is fine and dandy if you are big into decorating your whole farm. I am level 135 and have the majority of original trees, bogs, etc. I have no desire to clear those in order to open paths for the foxes to escape.

Quote Originally Posted by sierramike View Post
    that is fine and dandy if you are big into decorating your whole farm. I am level 135 and have the majority of original trees, bogs, etc. I have no desire to clear those in order to open paths for the foxes to escape.
    agree If you have the original deco that comes with the farm this wonít work so well.
    Last edited by Ranger; May 6th, 2021 at 07:53 AM.

Also the fruit bushes attract them.

Credit goes to Be A Legend for this gorgeous signature! Thank you!!

Farm Level: 103
    Town Rep: 31
    Achievements: 148/150

Dairy Delights Owner/Founder

Casualclucker
    When I started playing many moons ago.. I found this marvelous forum. There was so much info good and bad. It helped to start this addiction and without I would have become bored. Back in those days we had very few items to make. Back to foxes, there was a post on trapping them. Certain fence structures only worked... so it said. This would spawn more treasure chests on your farm. Lol well it didnít work! Needless to say I kept coming back to this forum and going to miss it very much. Also try to trap them itís not easy!

Fresh Spawn

Foxes

Hi All,
    can anyone please help me on how to remove loads of foxes on my farm, they have been hanging around for over a week on top of my poor cats. I keep taping them but they are not moving from the area.
    thanks for any advise.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #37
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Quote Originally Posted by Hele456 View Post
    Hi All,
    can anyone please help me on how to remove loads of foxes on my farm, they have been hanging around for over a week on top of my poor cats. I keep taping them but they are not moving from the area.
    thanks for any advise.
    I've merged your thread into this one, where the fox problem has been under discussion for a couple of weeks. You'll find some useful information in this thread.

I hope it helps.
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/