Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Foxes

HELP!! I can not get rid of these foxes and I HATE them!!! Come on Supercell, can't you do something? I didn't have ANY foxes until the update now I have a skulk of them! I don't WANT THEM!!! I've tried using hedges to edge them out but now I have a bunch gathered on the dock which won't leave and the others are lined up to leave but can't get by. This is ridiculous. I've had to tear up my farm to try to get them out. Please FIX THIS!!

New Bloke/Chick
    @MissPoufy

You can't get rid of them with fences or anything else, this doesn't work. The only possibility to have success is using the tip from Anniebel884:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12796588

and additional the hint of Terry1234:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12796965

Try this and be patient, the foxes will vanish. And if you have saved your farm like Anniebel884 described it, nothing happens or will harm your farm.

Regards, donkeyfan
    "Etiam tacere est respondere" [Unknown author]

I donít mind the foxes to much. They are mingling currently with my dogs in a corner. But they donít really do anything. I would like to see some other wild animals, maybe a deer or two or something along those lines.

New Bloke/Chick
    @barbivy1955

You're right. It depends on how the foxes annoy you. There are farmers like you who don't mind and there are others who are extremely annoyed, see post from MissPoufy.

So everyone has to know for himself whether he can handle it or if he tries to get rid of the foxes. As I wrote, neither fences nor walls are working. If you want to get rid of the foxes in the long run you have to use the tip from Anniebel884.
    "Etiam tacere est respondere" [Unknown author]

Now that I finally got rid of the foxes in the top left hand corner after months, I put a rock pond in that corner so the space is occupied. After a week, no fox wants to touch the water and has gone no where near it. I can hassle with them on the rest of the farm, just could never get them to move from that spot. So that might also be a trick to protect that particular spot.

Quote Originally Posted by sierramike View Post
    Now that I finally got rid of the foxes in the top left hand corner after months, I put a rock pond in that corner so the space is occupied. After a week, no fox wants to touch the water and has gone no where near it. I can hassle with them on the rest of the farm, just could never get them to move from that spot. So that might also be a trick to protect that particular spot.
    Thank you for your posts, SierraMike! I had tried putting my barn and silo there, but multiple heads and tails poke out from behind the barn. I’ll give this a try....
    Last edited by AsYouWish; April 28th, 2021 at 12:40 PM.

Also infested with foxes, really really annoying. Wish SC would deal with this issue!
    FL 187 - TL 59
    Kik: nunovskiy (with an i unlike my nick at this forum)
    Trade only through In-Game Friends tag: #G2Y89JGC
    Higher level buys first always works.
    **** Hoods Tag #22JRGG8C now recruting *****

The rock pond in the top corner of the farm continues to work wonders for me. Unfortunately these types of threads of shared knowledge are being shut down with the forum closure coming. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by sierramike View Post
    The rock pond in the top corner of the farm continues to work wonders for me. Unfortunately these types of threads of shared knowledge are being shut down with the forum closure coming. Sad.
    Not necessarily!! There's still the Hay Day Discord server and hopefully a SC Forum Discord server in the making! There will still be ways to get information out there.

Credit goes to Be A Legend for this gorgeous signature! Thank you!!

Farm Level: 103
    Town Rep: 31
    Achievements: 148/150

Dairy Delights Owner/Founder