Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Foxes

Foxes

I have had two caught upriver in corner, barely can see on screen. Have tried everything and cannot get out of there. So I finally put machine there to hide. Yesterday I moved machine and about 100 came out! But not the original two. Any ideas on how to move them? I now have farm full of foxes. Have tried cap fires, berry bushes, etc. Nothing works.

I am having same issue, very frustrating, hate the things.

Wish it was just 2 I have hundreds after update suck same place

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...53_Hay_Day.jpg
    Last edited by Fifio; April 21st, 2021 at 07:12 AM.
    Farm 200 Town 63

Quote Originally Posted by Fifio View Post

Wow that sux, I have 11 that is bad enough. I have checked my friends farms & it seems to be happening on the majority of them, I could only find 2 that had none, a couple were hard to see because of trees, but was sure I saw movement.

I wish we had numerous ways to outfox the foxes. Having to protect pets and livestock from predators in real life, I can’t write what I felt when I arrived at my farm to find a fox among my bunnies! I had spent a lot of coins and diamonds to build attractive “protection” around and within the farm. (Yes, I know it’s only digital, yet most of us love and are attached to our farms and delightful pets and livestock - growling, obstinate foxes not so much.) In the past, I’ve had to strip out my beloved farm and use everything I could, including new layouts, to encourage accumulated foxes to wander off the farm. We shouldn’t have to be forced to go to extremes to get the foxes out - especially the ones that run deep into the farm along the river shoreline.

I dread the prospect of starting my farm up today and finding it overrun by foxes.

If they were occasional deer that wandered freely (without damaging crops or fruit) then disappeared, I wouldn’t mind so much.
    Last edited by AsYouWish; April 21st, 2021 at 02:08 PM.

Yes, I too have foxes stuck in the very top left corner of my farm, and one on the dock to the boat since the update. Seems this update had critters with it!! lol
    Started playing 2014

Sometimes too much of one thing, is not a good thing haha. This thread gave me an idea that I just posted.

Credit goes to Be A Legend for this gorgeous signature! Thank you!!

Farm Level: 103
    Town Rep: 31
    Achievements: 148/150

Dairy Delights Owner/Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Fifio View Post

I said I had two. What prompted the post was I moved the machine after the update and hundreds poured out. Wondered if that six months those two proliferated that much, so now that explains it. Fortunately after I posted this, the pair that was entwined in that corner decoupled and came out. I coaxed foxes one by one off the farm and now am stuck with one on the dock that won’t budge. And I Immediately set up fence and fire lines to protect that corner of the farm. Hopefully it works.
    Last edited by sierramike; April 22nd, 2021 at 12:53 AM.

problem is that i never touched anything they just appeared and wont go away i just updated game thats all
    Farm 200 Town 63

Yes, I think it's very nice that we have more foxes. 😊