Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unable to connect with Facebook

Unable to connect with Facebook

Ever since the upgrade I can’t connect with Facebook. I have gone to Settings, Privacy, Notifications and it is green but no luck. Any suggestions?

When I tap the Facebook connect icon, it says social features are currently disabled due to my device’s privacy settings.
    Last edited by Mooberry; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:58 PM. Reason: More information

+1, same here.
    After the update, no longer able to connect to FB. Following the instructions on screen 'Settings > Privacy > Tracking > Allow Apps to Request to Track' turned on, but no option to Opt-In Hayday here ...

Also, going to 'Settings > Hayday app' no additional switches here for turning Tracking on of some sort ?

If anyone could point me in the good direction, much appreciated. Same issue on both iOS and iPadOS

Cheers

Trainee
    I have the same since update. Tried all suggestions. Must be a glitch for IOS users?

Fresh Spawn
    Anyone had any luck connecting to Facebook yet? I have spent ages going through all the settings on my iPad Pro also
    trolling through all Facebook settings to no avail. I contacted Hay day help, after three conversations with them asking for suggestions
    which they tried to help they said sorry we can’t help you, what are we to do? It’s pretty bleak without friends faces and names above farms. If anyone does get a resolution please post on here.

Centennial Club
    I can no longer connect to game center. When I logged off of supercell ID, it forced me back to level one. The ONLY way to restore my game progress was relogging onto supercell...now my game crashes when visiting other player's farm connected through supercell ID.

This is miserable. Now game crashes and I still have the reloading issue...I play other games with no problem. One step forward, ten steps back...

Android 10, most recent HD version.

I have same issue also I cant opt-in for derby events. Its says i should go to notifications center then hay day and opt in but i am opt in but nothing changes. Im sooo annoyed

Fresh Spawn
    Having the same issues with connecting to FB, have tried everything and emailed them, they just say that they cannot help further, pretty poor response

Fresh Spawn
    Iím also not able to connect with Facebook. Itís so annoying. I have to have some generic avatar picture. Why hasnít this been figured out! So irritating! Iíve tried everything!

I havs the same issue. I talked to apple support cause my tracking is just grey and I cannot activate it. However, they ďcanít do anything about itĒ so bad

Trainee
    there is a new Update available for IOS devices. 14.5.1 Since doing this Update I have been able to connect with FB via Hayday