Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SUPERCELL profits after an update

SUPERCELL profits after an update

Does anyone know what kind of cash flow SUPERCELL sees after they drop a major update? Like would they pull in 100 Million in a week or is it like 5 Million after a major update drop? I gave them some of my money..... Forgot to use a creator code so sorry Judosloth.

I think the last time they released official statement on annual revenue (or active player, i forgot) was in 2016 from Clash o Clans.
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

I always wondered that as well. I've yet to buy packs this time around, but if I do, I gotta go team Galadon!
    LEVEL 135: BRAND NEW TH11 | MY STATS
    IGN: BazookaJoe | CLAN: MN ICE

After some time passes, you should be able to find annual and maybe quarterly revenue reports online, but I doubt they’re going to make anything available on the forums before then.

You can find the SC CEO’s reporting of fiscal year 2020’s revenue here: https://supercell.com/en/news/my-tak...d-decade/7499/.

When it comes to a creator code, I always forget to enter one, and while I was trying to see if one of our resident content creators, ClashDotNinja, had a code, I found this handy list on Ninja’s website:

https://www.clash.ninja/guides/list-of-creator-codes

Also note you can enter a code for a content creator in another SC game and have it apply in Clash of Clans.
    Last edited by toofinedog; April 20th, 2021 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlexyMcRoid View Post
    Does anyone know what kind of cash flow SUPERCELL sees after they drop a major update? Like would they pull in 100 Million in a week or is it like 5 Million after a major update drop? I gave them some of my money..... Forgot to use a creator code so sorry Judosloth.
    Just a guess, but your 100 million estimate would be low for the first week imo. Would not be surprised if it was x3, maybe more.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Although the popularity (or at least active discussion) of Clash has been more relaxed for awhile, with the main playerbase being more established, around the time the builder base was released (afaik) they were raking in millions per day off of in-app purchases alone. I imagine it's remained at a similar rate or has gotten a tad smaller since then.

At least 350 Million.

Just donate directly on his website. That's what I do. I donate to at least three content creators a month @ $20.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Galluccio View Post
    At least 350 Million.
    Shouldn't be close to that.
    They have Euro 1.3 Billion revenue in a year, but that's combined of all the SC games. Clash update might generate some revenue, but shouldn't be close to one fourth of total full year revenue of all their games. And you have to consider all other revenues they gained through advertising, merchandise selling, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Galluccio View Post
    At least 350 Million.
    350 million in one month, seems little difficult because entire 2020 revenue was 600+ million dollars.