Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: WARNING: no point upgrading to TH14

Quote Originally Posted by urspace View Post
    Definitely you are on the right track. Sneaky gobs are proven the most efficient farming troop. But do you really know how to make it much more efficient than an average person? I am currently at beginning of 4th level upgrading and I'm aiming to finish hero upgrade by the end of this season for CWL. I suffer the least time of farming and will be enjoying TH14 attacking strategy soon.
    Are you sneaky goblin knifing in Legend, or is that just me?

Pro Member
    Definitely you are on the right track. Sneaky gobs are proven the most efficient farming troop. But do you really know how to make it much more efficient than an average person? I am currently at beginning of 4th level upgrading and I'm aiming to finish hero upgrade by the end of this season for CWL. I suffer the least time of farming and will be enjoying TH14 attacking strategy soon.
    weird flex but ok
    Anyway, I'm assuming your strategy is finding the right trophy range and snipe the collectors on dead bases with one sneaky gob each. Quit when most the loot is taken. Occasionally commit more of your army for loot bonus + trophies. Really can't get much more efficient than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    weird flex but ok
    Anyway, I'm assuming your strategy is finding the right trophy range and snipe the collectors on dead bases with one sneaky gob each. Quit when most the loot is taken. Occasionally commit more of your army for loot bonus + trophies. Really can't get much more efficient than that.
    Sneaky gobs real OP, but Lordgluethefour has lvl 2 sneaky gobs. I think they farm with edrags or drags
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    Sneaky gobs real OP, but Lordgluethefour has lvl 2 sneaky gobs. I think they farm with edrags or drags
    I remember them saying they used super barbs as their farming strat.

OK, cannot lie. I am intrigued and will now keep peeking in to see the thread develop to its inevitably magical conclusion... unless it turns out like the final season of Game of Thrones. Noooooooooo
    Ending threads one comment at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    No, not sure.

But why would he specify in his signature that he is leader of that clan with that base, if he had better ones?
    I like your posts mate..
    This one could well be a mistaken assumption tho..
    Leader of our clan has 3 or 4 accounts, think its a th10 that is leader account, but he has a th13..

When I pull back to my mini, I have 31 accounts..
    Not even sure what hall level will be leader there, maybe even a th3, but I do have an account with no option but jump to 14 soon

Unless you have a way of farming books, I don't see how you can farm much faster than the rest of us. With the exception of walls (assuming you keep a builder free for walls), you're still constrained by builder/lab/pet house availability.

In legends, I have no problem keeping all of them busy. My point being, there are multiple ways to farm effectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    weird flex but ok
    You hit the point. The key to improve efficiency is to maintain trophy range that can provide me bonus loot when I can't find dead bases.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #69
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    I like your posts mate..
    Leader of our clan has 3 or 4 accounts, think its a th10 that is leader account, but he has a th13..

Not even sure what hall level will be leader there, maybe even a th3, but I do have an account with no option but jump to 14 soon
    True, but then do you use the name of that leader in your forum sig?

It isn't the fact that it is the clan leader that makes me think it is his main account, so much as it is the fact that is the one he references in his sig.

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    I like your posts mate..

Would you create a thread asking this if you had a non rushed 13 or 14?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordgluethefour View Post
    I am a TH13 with heroes lv 32, 43, 15 and 8. I have maxed out drags, edrags, loons, rage, bats, freeze.

What army should I use for war and trophy pushing (not drag bats, or edrag spam) which works. What troops and heroes should I prioritise upgrading?
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:47 PM.