Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: WARNING: no point upgrading to TH14

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    I

If attacking dead base is the only way to farm, then your warning stay true and applicable. But it's not the case for every players. My advice to you, start attacking active bases. Because this issue will remain for you every time new TH level is introduced, and you will have to create another warning thread for years to come. The only way to solve this is to learn farming against active bases, regardless how many TH level is introduced, you wouldn't need to refrain from upgrading your TH level.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    Gotta be more active and stop relying on dead bases, OP.
    The OP is so rushed, he probably doesn't have very much choice at present than to rely on dead bases. He doesn't have either the troop or hero levels to be able to make war type attacks on anything above about a TH11.

Raiding dead bases in crystal league with my rushed TH14 and I'm having no issue in raiding. And DE is literally abundant. So not sure about what you're experiencing but I'd only suggest rushing to TH14

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordgluethefour View Post
    Upgrading to TH14 is disastrous for farming. As you are matched with mainly TH14s, all who will have upgraded a week or 2 ago, you will find no dead bases. And because so much dark elixir is needed for pets, there is very little DE available.

I would say only upgrade to TH14 unless you are pretty much maxed TH13 as it will be much harder to max out at TH14 than at Th13.

IF YOU STILL HAVE A LOT OF BUILDINGS, TROOPS AND HEROES TO MAX, DO NOT UPGRADE TO TH14 AS IT WILL BE MUCH HARDER TO FIND GOOD MATCHES FOR FARMING.

Just a warning
    Bonecrusher

Being freshly upgraded is always a disadvantage, with the sudden new loot penalty for your old TH level, and the huge decrease in how often they are offered to you.

Upgrading to TH14 is absolutely the point, if you want to do well in Legends, CWL, or if you want a unicorn.

... well I better test this then ... rushed one of my not completely maxed defensewise TH13s to TH14 just now ... let's see how I do in these next couple of days

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    The OP is so rushed, he probably doesn't have very much choice at present than to rely on dead bases. He doesn't have either the troop or hero levels to be able to make war type attacks on anything above about a TH11.
    I must have missed where he said hes rushed

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    I must have missed where he said he’s rushed
    There is only one level 6 clan called Ivory Towers, and it has a leader called Bonecrusher. I think it reasonable to assume that is his account.

https://www.clashofstats.com/players...LGUY92V0G/army

Tbh, this thread seems more like a troll post. To stir up a talk and debate. I don't think OP replied here
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    Tbh, this thread seems more like a troll post. To stir up a talk and debate. I don't think OP replied here
    I would agree especially because as of this post the OP is still th13 and not even upgrading their th. I'm sure in a couple days they will slowly respond so this thread stays on the first page.

This could be a spin off from the Questions answered thread and is a words of wisdom thread.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:46 AM.

There is only one level 6 clan called Ivory Towers, and it has a leader called Bonecrusher. I think it reasonable to assume that is his account.

And looking at this, the only viable army comp OP has available is edrags. That is an expensive elixir army, so I suspect it is already difficult to profit elixir. Adding a loot penalty to TH13 hits, and increasing the loot penalty on TH12 hits, is probably not viable for OP with that army. OP doesn't even have bowlers unlocked yet.

So yes, if you're rushed in such a manner that you can only attack with edrags, maybe hold off before jumping to TH14. For everyone else, slap that upgrade button without an additional thought.

Ouch. Those troop and hero levels.... Not much variety there to use either 😆
    And a lvl15 warden has to hurt at th13 😬