Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: WARNING: no point upgrading to TH14

Centennial Club

Exclamation WARNING: no point upgrading to TH14

Upgrading to TH14 is disastrous for farming. As you are matched with mainly TH14s, all who will have upgraded a week or 2 ago, you will find no dead bases. And because so much dark elixir is needed for pets, there is very little DE available.

I would say only upgrade to TH14 unless you are pretty much maxed TH13 as it will be much harder to max out at TH14 than at Th13.

IF YOU STILL HAVE A LOT OF BUILDINGS, TROOPS AND HEROES TO MAX, DO NOT UPGRADE TO TH14 AS IT WILL BE MUCH HARDER TO FIND GOOD MATCHES FOR FARMING.

Just a warning
    Bonecrusher

Warning ignored. Th14 is awesome.

I was a maxed th13, but even if you aren’t maxed and want to play with new toys, you accept the risks moving up.

There’s no need to discourage upgrading to th14 because you’re personally struggling (and may have been struggling before per past posts).

Also, since you have made your clan name and level and in-game name available to search, I have verified you are th13, so where does this warning come from?
    Last edited by toofinedog; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:28 PM.

People in my clan who are just hitting th 14 aren't having this issue and a few rushed. Perhaps if you shared what league, what you're farming with and what you had maxed at th 13 the forums might be able to help you figure out where to go from here.

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    This is one of the reasons I didn't upgrade to TH14. I am thinking of skiping the next CWL and upgrade my maxed TH13 after this season ends (lots of season bank loot).
    Last edited by Mayankkumar; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordgluethefour View Post
    IF YOU STILL HAVE A LOT OF BUILDINGS, TROOPS AND HEROES TO MAX, DO NOT UPGRADE TO TH14 AS IT WILL BE MUCH HARDER TO FIND GOOD MATCHES FOR FARMING.

Just a warning
    Bonecrusher
    This is one of the reasons why rushing isn't recommended.

Banned
    I am fully stocked with gold and elixr. I just need more builders.
    Infernos done, scatters and eagle done.
    Just waiting on 4 builder huts, 1 bomb tower and lvl3 pet shop.
    Not had a problem at all.

I guess you're in Titan league.

Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    I am fully stocked with gold and elixr. I just need more builders.
    Infernos done, scatters and eagle done.
    Just waiting on 4 builder huts, 1 bomb tower and lvl3 pet shop.
    Not had a problem at all.

I guess you're in Titan league.
    Master 3. Him, not me, I’m in Legends

Centennial Club
    I am strategically rushed th14 in champion 2. I feel bad when I loot only 700k/700k/6k from th13/14 + league bonus is not even 1M/1M/10k as I wanted every attack. >=(

P.S. Haha, no. Th14 is nice. One extra spell is great help for me as I am lighting+eq user, although if someone has EA lvl5 things get tricky.
    Last edited by NizaZiza; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:57 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Master 3. Him, not me, I’m in Legends
    Too many farmers are in master.
    With the 50% event the dead bases were flogged to atoms and most likely dropped down a fair few leagues.
    Get yourself round the toilet bend. It's shiny round there.

Quote Originally Posted by NizaZiza View Post
    I am strategically rushed th14 in champion 2. I feel bad when I loot only 700k/700k/6k from th13/14 + league bonus is not even 1M/1M/10k as I wanted every attack. >=(

P.S. Haha, no. Th14 is nice. One extra spell is great help for me as I am lighting+eq user, although if someone has EA lvl5 things get tricky.
    I learned that the hard way. I’m waiting the full time for my CC to upgrade since I generally don’t book/hammer structures that can be used while upgrading, and it’s a little demoralizing to see a max eagle still standing after dropping over half your spells on it.